Assyst figure after service.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wobbly

MB Enthusiast
Car
2018 GLC 220d AMG line Premium + 1989 500SL Now sold, replaced with 2007 Aston Martin DB9
My partners w203 coupe has just been in for a B service with the main dealer.

What should the assyst reading till next service be, I was assuming around 13000 miles, not 9300.

Anyone know better.

9300 sounds about right. Assyst is variable too so 15k is possible if driven carefully and motorway use.

My 203 had 9K on assyst after service but if you had it filled with the .51 spec oil then telling the assyst will bring it up to about13k:)

Last edited:
I spoke to the dealer a couple of times yesterday, and they have stated something is not quite right.

They are sending out a mobile technician today to have a look at the car, I will report later.

Technician came out at the agreed time, plugged in a laptop to reset the Assyst.

He also noted the door mirrors were squeaking when they opened and closed. He lubricated these.

The Assyst now reads 15400 miles to next service. :)

What should the assyst reading till next service be, I was assuming around 13000 miles, not 9300.

exactly what happened when my CLS went in for a D service

Always worth a read..

Last edited:
Thanks for the info.

So the assyst defaults to the lowest service intervals, which is set for countries with poor fuel quality, or high levels of dust. Unless specified by a service technician.

So are we are paying a high price for poor quality fuel, or living in a dessert ( not looking out of the window today) or are MB just on the make again,:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom