Aston Martin Lagonda - How Rare?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

markjay

MB Master
SUPPORTER
Car
2022 Hyundai IONIQ 5 RWD / 2016 Suzuki Vitara AWD
Aston Martin Lagonda - How Rare?

Apparently there are only 28 cars left:

https://www.howmanyleft.co.uk/?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=Aston+Martin+Lagonda+&commit=Search

...so what are the chances of two such cars popping-up in my neighbourhood, both parked on the same street, within 200 yards of each other? :confused:

AML.jpg

You live in London so, higher than most other places.

The later car is an improvement but they were an awful looking car.

A total turd of a car but the fact there's 28 in the country, and there's 2 within 200yds of each other is astonishing. Of all the millions of cars to be parked on the road near each other. I'd imagine the chances are very small.

Well, these two the only Aston Martin Lagonda cars I have ever seen in the flesh...

I knew the newer one, seen it around for a while, but when I first saw the older one I thought it was the same car (didn't notice the minute differences while driving by), until I then saw the new car a couple of hundred yards down the road.... had to drive back and take the photos.

Chap down the road from me had a brown one..... such road presence!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I sat in a red one with 8,000 miles on the clock.

It was huge but you can't get over the odd spaceship like interior

I consider it a bit of an ugly pig!
A bit like that Maserati Bi Turbo abortion lovingly dumped by Top gear!:fail

Even today the latest Maserati Gibli thingy that which I call "gibbels and bits" cat food is a questionable buy !

The E class comparably equipped is still less money and a better choice.
T/V

Last edited:
When we were kids we moved to quite an expensive road in Mill Hill. Opposite us was a west African family with interests in paint and chemicals. They had a light blue AML.
My dad asked them how it drove. 'As good as it looks' was the answer. You can make your own mind up on that!!

Amazing cars, I'd love one up never plucked up enough courage at the right time (good ones don't come on the market often).

I saw one in 1988 near Lingfield Park wearing the famous AML 1 mark.

Amazing cars, I'd love one up never plucked up enough courage at the right time (good ones don't come on the market often).

It's an Alfa Romeo SZ I fancy..

067c7184586154d306942978d39aacaf.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Early ones had a touch sensitive button/keypad gearchange on the dash. Only thing was the buttons were not backlit. Bummer at night.

Sorry to be a contrarian but i love them. Soooo different. The facelift was as well executed as any facelift ever.

This or a Rolls Royce Camargue. I think my point is made :)

- edited for predictive gobbledegook.

Last edited:
I would rather be seen climbing out the back end of a sheep, than the drivers seat of one of these.

tt://PMs/439761?title=Re:%20Posts&folderid=0

I loved those as a kid. Space age and exotic.

brucemillar said:
I would rather be seen climbing out the back end of a sheep, than the drivers seat of one of these. tt://PMs/439761?title=Re:%20Posts&folderid=0
Quality comment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom