Aston Martin Rapide latest spy shots

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

KillerHERTZ

Administrator
Staff member
Car
SL63 AMG
Now, im a die hard Mercedes fan, but I couldnt help but notice the very nice looking Aston Rapide CLS style 4 door on its way:

Aston Martin Rapide Spotted with Glass Roof

9080401.018.1L.jpg

Earlier today we caught the first shots of the Aston Martin V12 Vantage RS racing round the Nurburgring and fortunately this wasn't the only car the British manufacturers were testing.

Revealed in these latest spy shots, we can the see the super sexy Aston Martin Rapide is gonna get even sexier with the addition of a panoramic glass roof stretching from the top of the windscreen to the top of the rear window.

Power is likely to come from Aston Martin's 6.0 liter V12 engine producing around 500bhp, 0-60mph will be achieved in under 5 seconds and the top speed lies above 180mph. Sources claim we will see the production ready car hit dealerships sometime in 2009, so we should see the Rapide debut later this year with Paris being a likely destination.

9080401.018.Mini1L.jpg

9080401.018.Mini4L.jpg

9080401.018.Mini6L.jpg

Words & pictures robbed from WCF's

Thanks for posting these images and text.

I like the way the designers have managed to incorporate four doors into a body shape that is still most definitely an Aston Martin. I wonder if the designers at Porsche have been less successful with the Panamera.

3-Panamera-Spy.jpg

More images here:

LINK TO MORE PHOTOS

I sat in the concept car over a year ago and it had a photochromatic glass roof then.

A four door Aston Martin, you thought a CLS depreciates quickly, wait till you see this one go....:crazy:

I knew I'd seen that car before. Here are two photos I took on the Aston Martin stand at the 2006 Motor show.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom