At last, I can go to discos again!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Not for me.....going there AFTER the pub and trying to find a still open kebab shop at 4 in the morning and then having to get up and 7 to go to work on Saturdays is what clubbing is all about!..........clues in the name NIGHT club! That's more like "Nightclub Lite".....for those that are letting their age affect what they do. I'm 57 next week still enjoy a night in a good club....went to a couple in Birmingham when I was working at the NEC a while back....good clubs up there......never go home before the lights come on!!

There speaks a man whose wife does not read the forum..... 🤣🤣
True!

But she prefers gardening to drinking Prosecco while partying with The Girls….

Other life choices are available….

It's a great idea. Seems rather appropriate for us, as we celebrated Cypriot New Year recently - we were in the UK but being able to celebrate New Year at 10pm had a certain appeal.

never go home before the lights come on!!
Is that so you can see what she looks like before committing to getting a taxi. Was going to say something else but don't want to offend our woke readers

Is that so you can see what she looks like before committing to getting a taxi. Was going to say something else but don't want to offend our woke readers
Too late I'm now offended! You should always get a taxi even if you're alone 😇

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom