At last I have the CLK I`ve been seeking !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

reggie musson

Car
CLK 2.7 Diesel
The motor is a 2004 2.7 Diesel in stunning black with two tone leather, sat nav, AMG wheels and 82k miles.
The owners hand book is missing though and the wind screen washers arnt working, so any tips on that would be great from any of you out there, but apart from that I would say the car is close to mint.
Reggie

check out service history. That age it should have MB history

I have got the windscreen washers working, the washer bottle just needed topping up !

Yes I have the history it`s only the owners hand book is missing not the service record.

Sounds Good

Hi,If it is not to rude how much did you pay for your mint condition baby.Also was it a part exchange or private.I am only asking to keep abreast of the prices as i shall be upgrading in the near future.thanks for your time:thumb:.

Euge.

I payed £8000 with my part exchange, they gave me £3350 for my Jag X type after hard negotiation. The Merc was fully serviced with new rear parking sensors and new brake discs and pads, the car has auto wipers and lights. The price of the merc was origianaly £8500 and I was only offered £3000 by other garages, so I`m happy
Reggie

Last edited:
Good Man

Hi,Nice to hear that you got a good deal and are happy:bannana: how do you find the difference between the jag versus merc ie:comfort,ride,performance,etc.thanks for your time.

Euge.:thumb:

Find the CLK better in all thoes areas than the jag and a much classier car as well. The boot opening is a little smaller but with the look of the motor who cares !
Reggie

Many thanks, very useful, shame the diesel w209`s arn`t covered but still some interesting reading

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom