At last - signs of life!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RhysC63?

Car
E350 2015 9g AMG Prem Plus, previously C63
I got all the finance forms by email this afternoon - it seems like my car is at the dealership in Exeter, it's been a long wait and it sounds like it will soon be over and I'll have a lovely new car :bannana:

I've been offered the £40 a month for 2 years servicing package - is that good value compared to just paying for the servicing as and when?

What kind of service costs does the C63 Estate have in the first two years?

PAYG is usually cheaper unless you're a Courier! :devil:

I got all the finance forms by email this afternoon - it seems like my car is at the dealership in Exeter, it's been a long wait and it sounds like it will soon be over and I'll have a lovely new car :bannana:

I've been offered the £40 a month for 2 years servicing package - is that good value compared to just paying for the servicing as and when?

What kind of service costs does the C63 Estate have in the first two years?

Hello Rhys

not an estate but in two years ive had three services
£200, £330 & £650 all plus oil having done 35,000 miles(ish)perhaps that gives you a guide:dk:

Just had confirmation of delivery next Friday! 9 Sleeps :bannana:

I have it on lease and any options seemed to inflate the price horrendously so I went for a totally standard car in black with Black/Sand interior. I've not seen the car and probably won't until it stops outside my door on the 14th, so I've no idea if I'm getting what I ordered :)

I seem to remember someone on here can do a VIN check to confirm the colour? - I have the VIN on the finance document, is it safe to post a full VIN on the interweb? I'm not sure what could be done with it.

Congrats!

I've got 3 months to wait!

Looking forward to seeing your pics, great colour combo.

1 week tomorrow mine finally arrives, 5 months later!!! Its gonna be a long week......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom