att mods

gaz6148

Car
600cl
have been lurking here for a while and noticed sometimes (i do ot have sufficient privleges to post sometimes) do i need to pay for a type of membership if so how?

Gollom

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
S204 C220CDi Sport ED125 BlueEfficiency, NTG 4.5, AMG bits!
have been lurking here for a while and noticed sometimes (i do ot have sufficient privleges to post sometimes) do i need to pay for a type of membership if so how?

Just send me £1000 in ummarked bills....... :devil:

Seriously, you cannot post in response to a thread in the gallery and classified - nobody can. There is no charge for this the Best Forum!!!!

Welcome!

OP
OP
gaz6148

gaz6148

Car
600cl

Seriously, you cannot post in response to a thread in the gallery and classified - nobody can. There is no charge for this the Best Forum!!!!

Welcome!
ahh i see thanks for that mate, i can understand as on some other forums they seem to get lots of abuse when selling some things

Diesel Benz

MB Enthusiast
Car
222.132 & 213.050 & 906.633

Welcome!

I would accept even marked notes. :)
The answer should be right for the original poster but I wanted to make a comment that the forum is free for us only who know nothing much. ;)
Those who solve most of our problems are not allowed to do it for free.:rolleyes:
One can conclude what ever one feels best but perhaps it is about this old saying "knowledge hurts" (I don't feel any pain :eek:).

crockers

MB Enthusiast
Car
XC60 MY2014 SeLux Nav plus lot and lots of toys...
I will take euros or paypal.....:thumb:

Koolvin

Administrator
Staff member
Car
W168, W169 & S202
I would accept even marked notes. :)
The answer should be right for the original poster but I wanted to make a comment that the forum is free for us only who know nothing much. ;)
Those who solve most of our problems are not allowed to do it for free.:rolleyes:
One can conclude what ever one feels best but perhaps it is about this old saying "knowledge hurts" (I don't feel any pain :eek:).

If you are refering to traders then I guess you havn't read this:

http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/news/70353-mbclub-celebrations-members-discounts.html

Gaz, Welcome to the forums :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom