audi a4 avant 1.9tdi m/tonic sport

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

michaelk3289

Car
2007 W211 E280 CDI Avantgarde
Hi all.

I'm selling my a4 avant to fund deposit of an audi a6 avant 3.0tdi (needed a v6 in my life)

Car must have been registered by audi then sold on as first registered in Jan 05 and again in march 05. I believe this to be true because my car is just on the change over to the newer front end and is the older version with a grille above and below number plate. And NOT face lift

Car has full service history although service light on and says 54 days to next service. Would do it but don't see the point in spending 180 quid on a car I am not keeping.

Car is booked in for MOT tomorrow. I don't expect any issues and will update tomorrow

Body work is a bit tatty, boot lid has a couple of big dents (one from a car park where someone reserved into it) however boot opens and closes fine. There is a couple of scratches here and there. Please remember it's just turned 9 years old.

Mechanically the car is perfect and everything works as it should. I have spent thousands maintaining the car in the last year or so. Being the sport it has sports seats (interior is in great condition with no rips/stains or damage to seats or dash,

The multitronic boxes are renowned for ecu failure and my car was no exception. I paid for the gearbox ecu to be sent away to ecu testing where it was re programmed and comes with a lifetime guarantee.

I have also had the cambelt changed along with a condenser on the front which controls various parts including the air con. I've also just had new front brake discs and pads fitted.

In summary a very reliable well maintained economical estate car that has years of life left In it.

Only selling as upgrading to a bigger a6 avant and don't need 2 estate cars.

It will be going on usual sites autotrader and ebay when I can get some pics.

Picking new car up on Monday 10th March so would like to do a deal before then

Car is located in South east London se9 area.

I'm looking for £4200 ono.

Cheers

P's spencer at VASS in swanley knows the car very well and I'm sure he will be happy to talk you through it. Just ask about michael Kenny's a4.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom