AUDI A8 4.0 TDi SE Quattro

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AnilS

Audi A8 4.0 SE TDi Quattro Auto.
Ebony Black. Two owners (Audi first owners since it was a demo car) since new in March 2006 with 58,900 miles and Full service history - just £12,900.
This is my Brother-in-law’s car. I am selling it on behalf of my sister since he is on company business (company director), outside the UK.
The car has been predominately garaged since new and parked in a secure private car park when at work.
This UK car is HPI clear. I am awaiting all the documents from my sister.
MOT until April 2014
Tax until October 2013
Car bought from John Fox Audi (Nottingham)
Any inspection would be welcome.
Additional to the generous standard equipment (please ask if you don’t know), the following desirable options have been fitted;
Full Black Leather Sports/Comfort interior including 3 rear headrests and all door cards. Both front seats are fully electrically adjustable with memory.
Ebony Black Paintwork.
Original Black Mat set. The originals have been replaced with another OEM set.
Sunroof.
Bose Surround Sound with full speaker setup.
Electronic boot opening/closing
“Invisible towbar” (never used).
All original (2) keys and both remotes are present and working. I also have the original black plastic valet key.
All four alloys are in excellent condition having been refurbished 2 months ago. Included locking bolts and key. Spare wheel (also refurbished) is unused, and includes the full toolkit and oil pack.
All tyres are Dunlop 2000 (OEM) and all still have between 4.5 and 5mm all round.
This car has also been driven sensibly, but only when warmed up. My Brother-in-law is a very conservative driver.
He achieves around 24mpg round town and 38mpg on a cruise.
There some frontal stone chips and minor scuffs, as would be expected of a car of this age. The interior is without tears, stains etc. The cigar lighter has not been used. It has never been smoked in nor had pets in it.
The car is polished at least every 2 months.
The Black leather interior is nourished every 2 months to keep the trim supple.
I will detail it prior to sale as a course of thoroughness.
This car drives superbly and without fault.
As a flagship model, it wants for nothing. I would by it myself but I already have 3 cars!
This is a lot of car for the money. Currently on a private plate but is being returned to an 06 plate within the next week.
If you are interested and upon viewing you wish to have a test drive then
please ensure you are insured, otherwise a polite refusal will follow. I am,
however, happy to demonstrate the car thoroughly and in the event that
insurance cover is not available to any prospective purchasers.
I can supply more photos if you send me your email address.
Please PM or call (07900 808837) for any further questions you have and I will gladly oblige. If I cannot, I will feedback, once I have answers from my sister or Brother-in-law.

Thanks.

Just took it for a quick spin.

Unleashed 479 lbft of torque and my jaw just dropped!
icon_eek.gif

Oh my goodness
wacko.png

I have permission the drop the price on this fabulous car to

£11500 :thumb:

Can't believe this! If you know of anyone in the market or considering something like this, they will find, spec for spec (and mileage), this to be staggering value.

Final drop to £10900 before it goes to "We buy any car".

This is crazy money. Had a chat with BIL and now convinced he is giving this away. If not sold at the last price, will be put in storage until he finishes his stint aboard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom