Audi drivers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It’s not the make of car it’s a society problem. We have a huge number of ignorant and selfish people from all walks of life. Generally it seems to me, people are of the attitude of look after number one and sod everyone else.
It’s about time we had a cull :)

A couple of weeks ago, I had a middle aged women in a disgusting colour Focus about a foot from my bumper in the fast lane of the M3 northbound. Sunday afternoon, lots of traffic. As usual, about 60mph, nobody going anywhere but she proceeded to try to push me out of the way, where was I going? Where was she going if I pulled over?
Anyway, she then proceeds to undertake, cut in front and attempt the same manoeuvre on the car in front whilst giving me the finger and lots of abuse. She then spent the next 10 miles basically cutting in and out of traffic at high speed to effectively get 100 yards further up the road.
I’d start with her. I’d happily take a machine gun to her and everyone like her. Unfortunately, this happens on a daily basis so I’d need lots of ammo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Why didn't you let her get past if you are not "ignorant and selfish"? I just let them go...........no skin off my nose except maybe being stuck in the middle of left lane for a while.........I'd rather have space to manoeuvre than be boxed in by angry drivers.

Not sure if he even had the option of letting her pass.
He says she was up his ar$e in the 1st lane.
Presumably both other lanes were just as packed.
He couldn’t pull into the hard shoulder to let her pass, if that’s what you’re suggesting?

I know I certainly wouldn’t.

Not sure if he even had the option of letting her pass.
He says she was up his ar$e in the 1st lane.
Presumably both other lanes were just as packed.
He couldn’t pull into the hard shoulder to let her pass, if that’s what you’re suggesting?

I know I certainly wouldn’t.

He clearly said he was in the "fast" lane not the 1st lane as you have stated and, complained that she undertook him - so clearly, he had somewhere to manoeuvre.

No apology needed.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Apologies to all the decent Audi owners out there but I use the M6 every weekend and my experience is that of the many stupid drivers out there Audis seem to feature very highly in that number.

I repeat, no offence to the I would guess vast majority of Audi owners but this is my experience.
I always described audi as the ****er mobile. Obviously not every audi owner falls in that category as you say but a huge chunk of them are.
I actually had a nightmare once they I drove over myself [emoji15]

Sent from my J8110 using Tapatalk

My experience is similar. BMW and I'm sorry to say it but Mercedes drivers are joining them. Usually company reps. Seems the A4,3 series C class are the new Ford Mondeo / Vauxhall Vectras of the 21st Century.
Yep! That's me! I replaced my Mondeo with a C-Class. I know where I come from :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom