Audi R8, Bentley, RR Sport and ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.

developer

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Volvo V90 D5 AWD
Audi R8, Bentley, RR Sport and ? Plenty money, less brain.

The following photo shows the above cars racing round the three lane inner ringroad in Birmingham City Centre, at lunchtime today.

All driven by laughing and smiling Asian lads - there is a great deal of Asian wealth around this particular suburb of Birmingham, and many young lads who drive some fabulous cars.

I first encountered them on a single carriageway leading to the city centre. They were about 6 cars behind me initially, but within a few hundred yards all 4 cars had bulldozed there way through the oncoming traffic onto the ring road.

At one junction, they sat at lights in the turn right lane, before blasting away and barging in to make the left hand turn.

On the ring road they switched back and forth across all three lanes, jostling for positions, in out, in out, cutting each other up and cutting everyone else up (including me - grrrrr).

At the large island known as Five Ways, the RR Sport pulled out blocking the lanes and forcing the roundabout traffic to stop, to allow the R8/Bentley and ? to join the roundabout.

There was much gnashing of teeth and swerving by Joe Public to avoid colliding with them during the 2 or so miles where I was going the same direction as them.

Now, I like a blast now and again (don't we all?) but this was Saturday shopping time and a very very busy inner ring road.

Anyway, to lighten things up a little, can you see what the 4th car was, just visible over the bonnet of the Bentley?

23072011094.jpg

Last edited:
There must be a point to this, but I'm not sure what it is...I saw three rich kids driving badly in three flash cars today, and....???

Where is a Traffic Cop when you need one?

Why does no one use all the street cameras to monitor carp driving.

Youth and no respect for trafffic law.

They get away with it because they can.

And if they were stopped all they get is a slap on the wrist and / or a fine. Pocket money to them.

Is there any point of this thread?

At the large island known as Five Ways, the RR Sport pulled out blocking the lanes and forcing the roundabout traffic to stop, to allow the R8/Bentley and ? to join the roundabout.

Sometimes there is an advantage to driving an old shed...:devil:

There must be a point to this, but I'm not sure what it is...I saw three rich kids driving badly in three flash cars today, and....???

Is there any point of this thread?

On a motoring forum I thought the thread had a number of points that I wanted to share with you.

It's a motoring related story (you know - motoring, what we on the forum enjoy).

It's an observation of particularly dangerous driving, by not one, but four cars simultaneously- I was sharing my shock/outrage with you, my fellow motoring enthusiasts.

It was a gathering of lots of exotica on city streets which, through the medium of photography, I though you might enjoy.

It included an SLS, of which you don't see many, and because it was only a glimpse in the shot, I though I'd add a lighthearted quiz.

I think that's reasonable value for early Saturday evening, don't you?

Last edited:
Never mind that John, what do I win for guessing correctly???:D

I'd love to slate them but c'mon, who wouldn't want to indulge in the odd act of "hooning" with a powerful car.

I'd love to slate them but c'mon, who wouldn't want to indulge in the odd act of "hooning" with a powerful car.

It's where and when they were doing 'the hooning' that was the issue.

Could be, May and Hammond are both from Birmingham....

PS I like to think its because their lamb bhoonas, Pishwari Nans, Chicken Chaat, and Saffrons were getting cold. Its the only excuse to wanttonly disregard the lives of others, food needs eaten!!!

I thought May was from the south west?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom