Audi R8, Bentley, RR Sport and ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Idiotic immature drivers -they are everywhere.
Irrelevant ethnic description-pandering to stereotyping nonsense-more daily mail readers?

If the guys driving the cars were involved in an accident and a witness had to give a statement would the witness be allowed to say if the drivers were Asian, Black, White or whatever race?

What a crap post!, seems you have a problem with asians and their wealth get over it

What a load of politically correct ******. Asian isn't a race for a start of it's people from mid to far eastern origins. So by using this term he could have been talking about any person whose race originated in anyone of 10's if not hundred's of countries from Japan, China, Indonesia, India, Pakistan, Burma, Iran. Where is the race card being pulled from apart from your a*se. It strikes me people are too willing to pull racist, sexist cards and their ilk out far too readily. Where is the offence in using a descriptive term, the OP didn't say anything derogatory at all. Absolutely pathetic. I am offended by what you are insinuating which makes you worse than what you are trying to tar the OP with in my eyes.:mad::mad::doh:

Rant over:p

Developer I'm with you and facts are facts in my eyes, people can be c*cks whatever their origins.

Thank goodness they were Asian lads...imagine the flak if John had seen 4 blonde bimbo wags!!!:crazy:

On the other hand...we'd have had a laugh.

Not unless it was Jagjeevan Clarkson, Rajiv Hammond and Javed May :D.

^^^^^

This made me cringe!

To the guys trying to make the bigots see sense, I,ll advise you to give up. This place is crawling with their types; BNP, EDL e.t.c.

I once tried to argue my point when an issue like this came up but they ganged up on me and it turned out the powers that be are more than likely card carrying memebers of the aforementioned organisations hence the reason you see them jumping on every thread where this issue shows up and defend the bigots/ racist instead of being the impartial umpires they should be.

Probably a :ban: for me. But who cares? The only reason I still come on this site is to read Killerhertz's Merc news articles.

Pappilo,

If free speech and freedom of thought bothers you that much, why not move to a country where your views are more commonplace?

What a load of politically correct ******. Asian isn't a race for a start of it's people from mid to far eastern origins. So by using this term he could have been talking about any person whose race originated in anyone of 10's if not hundred's of countries from Japan, China, Indonesia, India, Pakistan, Burma, Iran. Where is the race card being pulled from apart from your a*se. It strikes me people are too willing to pull racist, sexist cards and their ilk out far too readily. Where is the offence in using a descriptive term, the OP didn't say anything derogatory at all. Absolutely pathetic. I am offended by what you are insinuating which makes you worse than what you are trying to tar the OP with in my eyes.:mad::mad::doh:

Rant over:p

Developer I'm with you and facts are facts in my eyes, people can be c*cks whatever their origins.

Interesting.

Can you please send me the link to 3 stories from the Driving and Road Rage section, where a driver was desribed as white just in passing. There is a recent story where the description of a driver came up and that was necessary and relevant because it was a hit and run and they were trying to identify the driver. In almost all the other stories on there, I cant remember someone describing a driver as white.

Do you know why? Beacuse we do not need to know what the person who cut you up at a roundabout or tailgated you looks like!

Pappilo,

If free speech and freedom of thought bothers you that much, why not move to a country where your views are more commonplace?

It doesnt bother me. I am just using mine. If you care to know, This is my country now and there is SFA you can do about it!

Last edited:
It doesnt bother me. I am just using mine. If you care to know, This is my country now and the is SFA you can do about it!

Free speech quite obviously does bother you, that's why you are telling people what they can and can't say.
Do you not see the irony?

And I don't understand the last comment "this is my country now" :confused: have you bought it? Got it on lease hire? I've always wanted to own my own country. Where did you purchase this country? Is there a website I can go on?

Free speech quite obviously does bother you, that's why you are telling people what they can and can't say.
Do you not see the irony?

And I don't understand the last comment "this is my country now" :confused: have you bought it? Got it on lease hire? I've always wanted to own my own country. Where did you purchase this country? Is there a website I can go on?

Where did I say people cant say what they want? You are English I assume so how come it is difficult for you to comprehend the language? I shared my opinion on an issue. People who want to be bigots and racists and make statements to support their views are free to do so just as I am free to argue against it when I come across it. Comprehende?

Its is my country now, I am one of you guys! The only thing is I still cant join your favourite 'political' party! ROTFLMFAO. All that your go back to your country blah blah blah means SFA to me! I know how that makes you feel. Your thought right now is probably: Oh dear, not another one, This little island is crawling with them now and we are almost full to the brim.

LMFAO

Last edited:
Where did I say people cant say what they want? You are English I assume so how come it is difficult for you to comprehend the language? I shared my opinion on an issue. People who want to be bigots and racists and make statements to support their views are free to do so just as I am free to argue against it when I come across it. Comprehende?

Its is my country now! All that your go back to your country blah blah blah means SFA to me!

Where did I say "go back to your country?"

I said move to a country.

Why would you assume that I'm English? What do you mean by English?
Are you not making the same assumptions that you reckon to despise?

You can't even see the irony in your tirades, which I find mildly amusing...

Is a mod going to delete this thread now because this is just getting a bit stupid..

Interesting.

Can you please send me the link to 3 stories from the Driving and Road Rage section, where a driver was desribed as white just in passing. There is a recent story where the description of a driver came up and that was necessary and relevant because it was a hit and run and they were trying to identify the driver. In almost all the other stories on there, I cant remember someone describing a driver as white.

Do you know why? Beacuse we do not need to know what the person who cut you up at a roundabout or tailgated you looks like!

The OP didn't state a colour.That was my point, he stated a region of the world. You on the other hand have stated specifically white. Does that make you racist? You didn't say European or any other region yet you have us all down as white supremacists or such and yet the only person through this thread to mention colour is YOU!:rolleyes:

If you want to be politically correct then at least stand by your own values, otherwise you are a bigot yourself.:doh:

I don't need to point to any other threads because the discussion isn't about any other threads but if you google white driver fatal crash, or hit and run white male I'm sure you will find just as many as you would if you inserted Asian or coloured in place of white.;)

The OP didn't state a colour.That was my point, he stated a region of the world. You on the other hand have stated specifically white. Does that make you racist? You didn't say European or any other region yet you have us all down as white supremacists or such and yet the only person through this thread to mention colour is YOU!:rolleyes:

If you want to be politically correct then at least stand by your own values, otherwise you are a bigot yourself.:doh:

I don't need to point to any other threads because the discussion isn't about any other threads but if you google white driver fatal crash, or hit and run white male I'm sure you will find just as many as you would if you inserted Asian or coloured in place of white.;)

OK, show me where in that section or anywhere on this site where it says European driver (not eastern European because that is just another way of being a bigot). By broadning it to be a whole region, you make the OP look even more stupid. If people dont bother to describe drivers as European, why did OP bother to describe the idiotic drivers as Asian? Answer is because he couldnt see past the colour!

If Koolvin doesn't see any racial comments in the thread then frankly everyone best just shut the he'll up.

Given that he is site owner and Asian.....

OK, show me where in that section or anywhere on this site where it says European driver (not eastern European because that is just another way of being a bigot). By broadning it to be a whole region, you make the OP look even more stupid. If people dont bother to describe drivers as European, why did OP bother to describe the idiotic drivers as Asian? Answer is because he couldnt see past the colour!

As I said previously I don't have to show you anything from any other thread, if you want to see it then you go look.:D I disagree on who looks or is beginning to look stupid, I suggest you going in a bathroom and looking in a mirror. Again I reiterate the OP hasn't mentioned colour only you have. You, I believe would like to be coming across as politically correct, instead of which you are in danger of being seen as a blinkered bigot who is fixated on colour yourself. :dk:

I personally don't have an issue with anyone saying I'm white, bald or anything else, by the same token I expect to be able to describe all people as what they are whether that be by using colour, creed, physical features, disabilities, abilities, mannerisms basically anything that is true. Hell I've even been called a b*stard before, does it offend me, no not at all I just tend to laugh at the idiot who called me it. I've even been racially abused, my nephews have both been assaulted for being white in the city centre of Bradford (note I'm not mentioning any colour or creed of the attackers). :wallbash:

BTW here are some links for you to other sites about dangerous driving and mentioning of ethnicity.

BBC News - Owen Wightman hit-and-run: Driver urged to come forward

Police name 'hit and run' death driver | Metro.co.uk

Hit-and-run driver who killed Blackburn grandmother jailed (From Asian Image)

Do you know what I find strange though is if you substitute white or Asian for coloured or black neither will find a story on the coloured or black drivers. Nice to live in a politically correct society, shame it's just politically correct one way.:rolleyes:

That is my final discussion with you on this subject. I agree with Dr Nab the thread should be closed ..................

if only to save Papilo from disappearing up his own PC ass. :D:rolleyes:

Oh and Pappilo...

How dare you accuse folks on here of being racist BNP supporters. I and I am sure everyone else find these comments deeply offensive.

If you cant lose that dirty great big chip on your shoulder then I think its best that you go play elsewhere. It seems you have little to add to the forum other than to raise the racist flag or accuse white people of being peodophiles. (now that is not only factually incorrect but more racist than anything else I've seen on the forum).

Have a week in the cooler for your troubles. Next time you take this path it'll be permanent. We have all had enough of your tripe.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom