Audi R8 V10 *FINALLY*

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Benjy

Car
Audi R8 V10 5.2
Well the deed is done and I have finally found a stunning R8 V10 R Tronic. Its in Sepang blue, only 2800 miles on the clock and 18 months old. I have been trying to negotiate on this particular car for 3 months and finally got it for the price I wanted. It's been weird because there aren't many of these cars out there and most of the ones still being advertised have been there since Christmas. Anyway I am chuffed to bits and even though its not another AMG this is a dream car for me as I have wanted to own a mid engined super car since I was a kid. I don't have any photos as of yet but will post some once I have picked her up next week.

Added options to the car are extended full black leather, polished y spoke ally's and carbon ceramics.

Just can't wait now to pick her up and have some fun with it.

Ill keep you posted.

Benjy:D

Nice one, sounds like it is going to be a real beast got to love the sound of a V10. Look forward to seeing some pics soon :)

image.jpg

Found this one when it was up for sale. Gonna swap the blades and mirrors out to Carbon Fibre.

Well done mate! I did my best!
I will look forward to seeing it one day. My neighbour has promised me a drive in the new R8 but I'm still waiting.
Enjoy it when it arrives and be careful.

thanks mate, I think it's going to be a different driving experience to the C63.:thumb:

Great car and nice colour choice, one of my neighbours has one and makes me very jealous everytime he fires the 10 cylinders up.

Henry! There you are dude! :rock:
Hope you are well... by the sounds of it, you are very well indeed! :D
Sooo pleased for you bud! :thumb:

Looks cracking :rock:

Look forward to seeing you and your new beast soon!

I'll keep an eye on this thread Neil RGN.

:thumb:

Heyyyyyy Rash, good to hear from to my friend. Hope you are keeping well.

I'm doing really really good:D

Yeah can't wait to see you too and let's try meet up soon. I was talking to Si last night and said it would be good to catch up.

How's that beast of yours, looking clean I guess LOL.

Stay in touch bud

H

Very nice!! Will look even better with the carbon blade. :cool:

Most people have an MR2 when they scratch the mid-engined itch!! :D

Heyyyyyy Rash, good to hear from to my friend. Hope you are keeping well.

I'm doing really really good:D

Yeah can't wait to see you too and let's try meet up soon. I was talking to Si last night and said it would be good to catch up.

How's that beast of yours, looking clean I guess LOL.

Stay in touch bud

H

Yeah, we'll definitely catch up soon.
Really pleased for you bud.. cracking R8! :rock:

My car is all good thanks :thumb:
Looking clean?.... naaaa :rolleyes:;):D

its one of a few cars i would desert the brand for...are the V10 bombproof? i did hear the paddleshifts slow to react, be really interesting to hear your ownership reviews over time...

Without doubt a Supercar!

Thanks guys really appreciate the kind comments.

Hope you are keeping well Don really good to hear from you mate.

I will do a full write up once I have got her and let you know how I find owning and living with an RT car but a few of my friends have them and find them to be pretty much bullet proof and easy to use. Just a little different to an auto or double clutch jobbie. I have driven Nudenuts a few times now before and after he twin turbo'd his and it is a smooth gearbox to operate once you have got use to it.

It's funny Si Palmy said the same thing, gotta get both on a Vmax day definitely. Saw Ricky and a few of the boys at yesterday's one. Nudenut took Marty out for a spin in his at Vmax yesterday and well literally..... spun LOL I think he has some great video footage of it.

Henry, congrats mate, so glad you got what you had yout heart set on. Hope you have as much fun in it as rhe C63.

Trust you're keepng well, hope to see you soon and you can take me for a spin in your new animal.

Kamal

kamalpatel12448 said:
Henry, congrats mate, so glad you got what you had yout heart set on. Hope you have as much fun in it as rhe C63.

Trust you're keepng well, hope to see you soon and you can take me for a spin in your new animal.

Kamal

Thanks buddy

Good to hear from you Kamal, yes we need to catch up mate it's been too long.

This months Evo has a good feature on the V10

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom