Audi R8. Whoops.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Given all the tech onboard these cars that's quite an achievement!

Is it an R8 I can't tell on my phone but when it is sideways I can't see the flares. I'm not sure I could get mine out of shape like that and boy did I try on the test drive :) The tech just takes over and takes over very well.

He's a **** with the TC off on a greasy road. I see so many tossers in A4 quattros going super fast in the recent heavy rain we've had. They think they're invincible. The bloody car will aquaplane and skid just like any other.
I had to explain to my neighbour A6 **** that all he has is more forward traction, nothing else.

That is exactly what has happened.... Not to mention the fact that you do not cross the hatchings to overtake in any situation. Maybe the pratt will learn but I doubt it, more likely to be laughing about it down the pub with his toss**r mates.

Seriously poor driving whatever car he/she was in. Overtaking on a bend with another car coming towards them / too much power with the white lines there / panick attack when they saw the other car / no room to get in front of the vehicle being overtaken.

Genuinely scary stuff!

Looks like an inadvisable overtake , but from what I can see , he panicked and bottled it when he might very well have got away with it had he kept his nerve and pressed on - the oncoming car didn't look that close and the Audi would have had enough power to complete the overtake safely and nip back in .

All down to an amateur driver .

...Not to mention the fact that you do not cross the hatchings to overtake in any situation...

I can't see clearly on the video - are the lines continuous or broken?

broken - so inadvisable but not unlawful .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom