[SOLD] Audi S5 Cabriolet 2015/65

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Spin_bowler

MB Enthusiast
Car
CLC, Tesla MY
I've not frequented the forum for a while but thought I'd leave this here in case it might be of interest. This is a great car which I've thoroughly enjoyed over the last few months but an incoming Tesla later in June meant that either this or the GLC has to go. The GLC "won."
I have lots more pictures that are too big to post in the ad here. I work in S.Yorks for part of the week but it's more usually at home in Hertfordshire, I'd be happy to arrange a viewing in either location for forum members. It's just had oil and filters and next inspection not due for 5.5k Miles.
Straight cut and paste from the eBay ad. If you want any more info please don't hesitate to message.
Thanks for looking.

Used Audi S5 Cabriolet - £20,995 OVNO

Excellent condition
  • 2996 cc V6 328bhp​
  • Service History​
  • Quattro four wheel drive​
  • 53,000 miles (will increase as in daily use)​
  • Metallic Mythos Black paint, Black Fine Nappa leather sports seats with Carbon Atlas Inlays, Black electric hood​
  • 20" Audi 5 Twin-spoke alloys, recently refurbished and powder coated​
  • Red Callipers with S5 decals​
  • Hood recently treated to bring colour back​
  • Oil and filter change less than 1,000 miles ago​
  • Transferable Tracker​
Standard equipment: Audi Parking System Plus - Cruise Control - Mobile phone preparation, bluetooth - Intelligent Key - Heated front seats - Floor Mats - Aux in - Dual zone climate control
Additional equipment fitted to this car: Tech pack, A5 with advanced parking system - Bang & Olufsen sound - Electric folding Mirrors - 20" Alloys - 3 spoke, flat bottom steering wheel with multifunction buttons - Advanced Key - Hill hold assist - Audi Drive Select

I'm reluctantly selling my S5 cabriolet, which I've run for the last 12,000 miles through which it has been faultless. Selling as new family car arrives on 22nd June. It's wanted for nothing during my ownership, refurbed wheels, callipers painted, hood treated, full valet including clay bar, some parking dings repaired and recent oil and filter change. It is a seven year old car so has expected stone chips and some luggage scratches on rear bumper.

Two blemishes: A small dent in the leather on the squab of the rear seat. A squeak from the headlining on driver's side rear when the hood is up.

Other note - the front tyres are nearing the end of their life, I will replace them or reduce the final price by negotiation depending on usage between now and selling

The deal
  • The car is in daily use so the miles will go up​
  • I would prefer to sell as close to 22nd June as possible but prepared to be flexible if I can do a deal around my full asking price​
  • Viewing available in S. Yorks (Rotherham/Doncaster) or St Albans, Herts - contact me to arrange​
  • Proof of ID and full insurance required to test drive. I will, of course, take serious viewers out for a drive if they can't provide this​
  • Deposit required to hold vehicle which will not be released until funds have been transferred​
  • Car currently on private plate I will swap that in the next week or so (by 9th June) V5 is present but I will need to wait for a new one once that's done​

Attachments

• IMG_E1230.JPG
    IMG_E1230.JPG
    719.9 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_E1232.JPG
    IMG_E1232.JPG
    374.3 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_E1237.JPG
    IMG_E1237.JPG
    280.3 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_E1223.JPG
    IMG_E1223.JPG
    661.1 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_E1224.JPG
    IMG_E1224.JPG
    708.3 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_E1225.JPG
    IMG_E1225.JPG
    673.5 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_E1227.JPG
    IMG_E1227.JPG
    361.9 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_E1229.JPG
    IMG_E1229.JPG
    616.8 KB · Views: 37
Need it gone... ...Mileage at 53k, now with two new front tyres. It's good value at £18,995

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom