Audible parking sensors

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rusky

Car
S212 Night Edition
Hi,

Should the sensors give a beep as soon as the first orange light comes on as mine doesn't. It seems odd as every car I've driven has beeped slowly, getting faster the closer the car gets to the object.

Hi,

Should the sensors give a beep as soon as the first orange light comes on as mine doesn't. It seems odd as every car I've driven has beeped slowly, getting faster the closer the car gets to the object.
Some of the latest C and E Classes 'beep' faster as you get closer, but it may depend on the spec. I recently had a new E Class on loan which had a 360 deg camera and it beeped, but it didn't have the visual warning lights above the rear window which give a visual indication as you get closer.

Ernie

Some of the latest C and E Classes 'beep' faster as you get closer, but it may depend on the spec. I recently had a new E Class on loan which had a 360 deg camera and it beeped, but it didn't have the visual warning lights above the rear window which give a visual indication as you get closer.

Ernie

The 360 deg camera shows the closeness of proximity in (I think) Green, Amber & Red, the beeps increase in speed and volume the nearer the object! :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom