Audio 10 CD headunit (with code) and multichanger

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DaveLondon

Car
CLK430 Avantgarde Convertible, BMW 330ci Sport Coupe
Hi folks

After swapping in a double-din unit with bluetooth, I'm now selling the Audio 10 Alpine CD head unit and CD multichanger that came fitted as standard to my w208.

The head unit is in excellent condition and perfect working order, and comes with code.
(This is the model, although not mine: http://i.ebayimg.com/images/i/262217521338-0-1/s-l1000.jpg)

The multichanger was not tested before removing from the car. I realise that wasn't very sensible (it didn't cross my mind), and therefore I cannot vouch for its status.
The multichanger also does not come with the connecting cable, because I don't want to tear my entire car apart to retrieve it. Cables are readily available from Ebay.

I'm looking for £100ono for the pair, which seems fair based on recent EBay prices.
They are available for collection in Battersea, SW London; or I would be happy to deliver/meet within a sensible radius for free.
If you would like them posted, please give me your address and I will get a quote for an insured/tracked courier.

Turns out Richard was a spammer, based on his post history.

Open to (sensible) offers for this. OEM CD player and changer is not a combination that's often available, and will fit most cars of this era.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom