Audio 10 CD - Vrtually Brand New for sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wbessada

I've just had COMAND installed in my W203 C Sport Coupe so I have an Audio 10 CD head unit for sale. It came out of my one month old car and is in perfect working condition and completely unmarked - comes complete with manual.

If you are interested please make me an offer - I'm happy to ship to the US.

I'll post pictures later on tonight.

I can be reached at [email protected]

Thanks,
William
:)

Tried to send you an email but it was returned. How much do you want for the unit, where are you and can you check you email address?

Nic, you need to send it to the mail he posted but remove this bit 'REMOVETHIS' from his post.

I can confirm his audio 10 is MINT!! as it came from his car that had about 400 miles on it.

Nic S I'm in central London W11 - I'm taking offers - I've had one offer from a guy in the US at £120 from benzworld.org but I'm holding out for a bit more - I hope I'm not being greedy but as Koolvin said it is absolutely mint.

ps just remove the REMOVETHIS from the email address to make it work just like Koolvin said.

Cheers,
William

I've decided to go with an Alpine unit. Sorry it took a while to get back to you. Did you sell it? How is your COMAND. I'm tempted but I think the cost is going to be too high for me. Was it dificult to fit?

Originally posted by Nic S
How is your COMAND. I'm tempted but I think the cost is going to be too high for me. Was it dificult to fit?
Comand isn't expensive (if bought used) and is very easy to fit.

Originally posted by Shude
Comand isn't expensive (if bought used) and is very easy to fit.

The Audio 10 CD has been sold to a guy in the US (subject to payment clearing!) and yes as Shude mentioned the COMAND isn't too expensive - I got it all in fitted with all the bits (GPS antennae, wiring harness, installation etc.) for 1400 Euros from SteveNL.

I have to say that Steve made the install look easy (he took half an hour!) but if I was doing it I think it would have taken me all day - taking the dash apart is clearly an acquired skill!! as is making up the harness to interface with the cars existing wiring.

The COMAND itself is fantastic - I use it all the time even when I know where I'm going just to learn new routes. The only (minor) downside is you can't play a music CD while the NAV is on as it only has one drive but I'm getting the CD Changer to overcome that (thanks to Koolvin for bringing it back from the Germany GTG! and Steve for pre-wiring so I've got a one minute installation)

:bannana: :bannana:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom