Audio 10 traffic

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

anarchy-inc

Car
C240
Ok, I am I stupid or am I missind something? :D

For the life of me, I cannot get any traffic announcements on my Audio 10 radio. After reading the cryptic manual, I gather that when the text TP is blacked out, I will not receive traffice announcements. No matter what I do, whether listening to the radio or CD, I never get any reports. Normally on my journey 1+ hour, I get at least 10-15 reports in the morning. Since getting my CLK, I have not had 1. :confused:

Isn't that manual wonderful? :D My understanding from that book was that TP was turned off when the 'TP' letters were shown in reverse. However, that proved wrong as I kept getting reports I didn't want to hear, so now I have ste it so that the 'TP' letters don't show on the display and I haven't heard a traffic report yet.

GordonTarling said:
Isn't that manual wonderful? :D My understanding from that book was that TP was turned off when the 'TP' letters were shown in reverse. However, that proved wrong as I kept getting reports I didn't want to hear, so now I have ste it so that the 'TP' letters don't show on the display and I haven't heard a traffic report yet.

Hmm, you seem to be having the opposite problem, too many reports!!!! :rolleyes:

I can't get one!!!!! :crazy:

Hmmm.... not sure how you toggle on & off with the TP on Audio 10 . . . on COMAND, you hold the mute button down for more than 5 secs, and it will alternate between on & off. However don't know if Audio 10 has a mute button ! Probably has a TP button !!

So you reckon you have it set correctly ? but still no announcements - in which case sounds like a possible fault. Oh - just a thought - do you have RDS switched on ? Sometimes this needs to be on first before the TP will function.

S.

Yes it's the same on the Audio 10, holding mute down toggles between TP on and off

sym said:
Hmmm.... not sure how you toggle on & off with the TP on Audio 10 . . . on COMAND, you hold the mute button down for more than 5 secs, and it will alternate between on & off. However don't know if Audio 10 has a mute button ! Probably has a TP button !!

So you reckon you have it set correctly ? but still no announcements - in which case sounds like a possible fault. Oh - just a thought - do you have RDS switched on ? Sometimes this needs to be on first before the TP will function.

S.

Yes, I checked it this morning, RDS is on and the TP is not blacked out. Sadly, no traffic info.
:crazy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom