Audio 20/ Becker maps / Bluetooth phone operation

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jon.english68

Car
C220 AMG Sport Plus Coupe
OK so I need some help/ advice if you would be so kind, my 2012 C220 Coupe has the 6 disc Audio 20 system and I have recently purchased a Becker map pilot, all is well with both stereo and the Nav, I can connect my phone via Bluetooth without any issues, my problem is this, when I have the stereo on and the Nav the stereo volume doesn't mute or quieten when the Nav is giving directions, is the normal?
Also, when I am in the car is there a way to turn off the music but leave the stereo turned on so the Bluetooth is sill connected to my phone [emoji15] thanks in advance [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have just bought a 2013 C220 Coupe with Audio 20, and the dealer supplied a 2015 Becker Map Pilot as part of the deal. I have the same issue with the nav directions happening without the stereo being quietened. I updated the software and firmware on the Becker (online), made sure the "audio reduction" button was ticked in one of the Audio 20 menu options, but none of these fixed it.

Becker helpline said it was an MB issue. The car is going in for a coupe of fixes and maybe an Audio 20 update. I'll keep you posted.

If there is a mute button on your steering wheel, you can mute the radio but the telephone will still work, if not just turn the radio volume to zero. An incoming or outgoing call will also mute the radio.

On my 2012 C220 estate when the nav is giving voice directions you lower or raise nav voice with the steering wheel volume buttons, but this will only work if you adjust the volume at the same time as directions are being given , if not it will just adjust the radio volume
Mine has command though

Thanks for the replies guys, stewslash, I did manage to set the volume on the Nav in the way you said as if was turned right down [emoji106] concordepilot19, I await you update from Merc with interest but I might try updating the Becker as if is a used unit I purchased [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom