Audio 20 not showing updated iphone playlists

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dunos

Car
C350e
I spent some time changing my iPhone playlists last night, but when I jumped in the car this morning Audio 20 decided that it rather liked my old playlists and only shows those.

I figure that Audio 20 is caching the data from my phone so it doesn't have to re-read it whenever I get in the car. But how long does it keep the cache? Can I force it to refresh the cache? Can I reboot Audio 20 without having to reset to factory settings?

MY2016 C350e

Audio 20 takes a week to assess any changes that I've made to my ipod after syncing with itunes. During that time a lot of the search options are greyed out. It takes as long as it takes but it eventually comes back with all the search options intact so I suspect that it's doing the same to you.

I spent some time changing my iPhone playlists last night, but when I jumped in the car this morning Audio 20 decided that it rather liked my old playlists and only shows those.

I figure that Audio 20 is caching the data from my phone so it doesn't have to re-read it whenever I get in the car. But how long does it keep the cache? Can I force it to refresh the cache? Can I reboot Audio 20 without having to reset to factory settings?

MY2016 C350e

Yes you can.

Easiest way is to remove the earth lead from the battery of the car for a few minutes.

I fixed this by removing "folders" from my iphone. I used to keep playlists in various folders but that appeared to stop Audio 20 from being able to work out when I added/updated playlists. It now syncs fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom