Audio 20 tv in motion

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

shamkhan

Hi,

I have just got my 2012 c220cdi AMG sport plus,
It has the audio 20 with Becker map pilot.
I just wanted to know if there is a adapter to play tv through factory stereo or convertor etc

I am sure you are aware that it is unlawful to have a TV in a car that is viewable from the driver's seat whilst the vehicle is in motion ? The comment is just in relation to your 'TV in motion' thread title . While some people circumvent this , they leave themselves open to being prosecuted.

There are indeed some tuner modules available for certain ICE systems , but they generally disable front screens when the vehicle is moving , although some allow viewing in the back seat .

Sham..... do a search on the forum as you'll not get much help on this subject due to it being highly dangerous and illegal....

Pontoneer said:
I am sure you are aware that it is unlawful to have a TV in a car that is viewable from the driver's seat whilst the vehicle is in motion ? The comment is just in relation to your 'TV in motion' thread title . While some people circumvent this , they leave themselves open to being prosecuted.

There are indeed some tuner modules available for certain ICE systems , but they generally disable front screens when the vehicle is moving , although some allow viewing in the back seat .

Thanks, sorry I didn't mean in motion it was a description I copied of another website, my brother has it in his range rover and in motion it goes to rear screens that's what I was looking for, I don't want to mess about having to change the screen a umi would be ideal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom