Audio 20 upgrade or alternative advice please

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cherrypd

Car
E250 Convertible (A207)
Hi everyone. This summer I purchased a E250 cabriolet, 2010 and fitted with the Audio 20 system. The system is familiar from my SLK a few years ago. However I really miss a built in satnav option. Can I upgrade the factory fitted system to have this option. I'd rather keep it factory looking, but to contradict that when googling I've found a u it that looks like it sitsinfront of the factory display. I know nothing about it, so im looking for advice and recommendations if you can.

Hi everyone. This summer I purchased a E250 cabriolet, 2010 and fitted with the Audio 20 system. The system is familiar from my SLK a few years ago. However I really miss a built in satnav option. Can I upgrade the factory fitted system to have this option. I'd rather keep it factory looking, but to contradict that when googling I've found a u it that looks like it sitsinfront of the factory display. I know nothing about it, so im looking for advice and recommendations if you can.

I am assuming that your car is equipped with Audio20 NTG4 (the predecessor of NTG4.5). You can verify this by running the VIN in an online VIN decoder - look at the 5xx section.

If so, then the original navigation system was Navigation20:

You can also check with the same people above what other options they can offer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom