Audio 50 APS iPod solution...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Freeloader? Really? Because I want to source the parts individually and as cheaply as possible, I'm a freeloader!?

Perhaps not on the evidence of this thread, but the longer I'm on this forum, the more likely people will realise that I'm just trying, like everyone else on here, to get things done without getting rumped in the process.

I hope you have a wonderful evening.

Freeloader - someone who wants something for free...

So, just to confirm, you can’t give me the correct part numbers, unless I give you £300.

Who quoted you £300? The parts are c£70, depending on which version you have in your car, which you have not mentioned, despite the suggestion it would help.

Have you actually read the reply given?

The reason we don’t give out part numbers is because they are many. There are many different versions of the looms, control box and cable. Working out the right ones for an individual car takes time. You could always subscribe to the online Mercedes portal and look them up.

Enjoy your shopping....

Last edited by a moderator:
So, just to confirm, you can’t give me the correct part numbers, unless I give you £300.
No worries.

We certainly don’t ‘sell’ part number information so your statement is incorrect.

We will sell you the correct kit. Alternatively, and I repeat, you could subscribe to the online portal and spend the time yourself looking them all up and working out which ones are correct. Again, I repeat, there are numerous different parts for different models. I’m certainly not spending a couple of hours of my time looking it all up because you can’t be bothered to do it yourself.

I’d have happily paid you for your time, all you had to do was tell me how much. All you’d have needed was my VIN, right?

“...Can’t be bothered...”?

My research has already confirmed that there are many different part numbers and options, and that picking the right combination needs expertise in the field. More than I have. I don’t even know why you’re involved tbh. I already knew that assistance from your company, whether paid for or not, would be an exercise in futility. After all, You’re in the business of making money from selling products, not doling out information, right?

But I thank you for your input. It’s been invaluable.

Good luck getting anyone to help you with an attitude like that.

Good luck getting anyone to help you with an attitude like that.

Yes, now I've got an attitude. Now. After rudely responding to me time and time again, asking if i want my backside wiped etc, you put the bad attitude on me? Please, f**k off. On ignore. Muppet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom