Audio 50 APS iPod solution...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

skcollob

Car
W204 C-Class 220CDI Sport
Hi all. Newbie question, but I want to retrofit the iPod kit to my '09 W204. I though sourcing the bits would be a simple affair, but with so many different part numbers and kits, I don't want to throw money at the wrong parts. Does anyone have the right part numbers for my stereo, please?

TIA.

Talk to these people

I'd rather have the part numbers so I can source the bits myself. They're unlikely to give them to me, just want to sell me a kit.

I'd rather have the part numbers so I can source the bits myself. They're unlikely to give them to me, just want to sell me a kit.

Please don't underestimate the suggestion that greenmanslk posted as being a sales pitch, the suggestion to use Comand as a "Help and Saviour" solution on this Forum is a well trodden path, they will assist and guide you without any cause or concern to your pocket!😡

If you can be bothered to look at the link provided you will see the parts you need

If you can’t be ****d, speak to your local dealer.

try posting what model of audio you have and maybe someone else will take time out to help a newbie...

Wow, what a helpful reply.
If you can be bothered to look at the link provided you will see the parts you need

If you can’t be ****d, speak to your local dealer.

try posting what model of audio you have and maybe someone else will take time out to help a newbie...

Wow, what a helpful reply. Are all Merc owners as pleasing to deal with as you?

FYI, I've been on that site before, and not got a reply to emails sent. But thanks for your patience with this newbie.

*insert derogatory expletive here*

Wow, what a helpful reply.

Wow, what a helpful reply. Are all Merc owners as pleasing to deal with as you?

FYI, I've been on that site before, and not got a reply to emails sent. But thanks for your patience with this newbie.

*insert derogatory expletive here*

Most newbies are a little more thankful for the advice provided.

Most newbies provide a little more info when asked.

Good luck with your search.

Most newbies are a little more thankful for the advice provided.

Most newbies provide a little more info when asked.

Good luck with your search.

Audio 50 APS.

You must have missed it in the title of the thread :rolleyes:.

But sure, be rude and then expect me to thank you for your redundant avenue of enquiry.

But it's okay, I get it, you don't know the answers. Errr....thanks for your input though.

Please don't underestimate the suggestion that greenmanslk posted as being a sales pitch, the suggestion to use Comand as a "Help and Saviour" solution on this Forum is a well trodden path, they will assist and guide you without any cause or concern to your pocket!😡

I never thought it was a sales pitch, but directing me to a sales page that holds none of the information I asked for seemed a little redundant, especially as right at the beginning of my search, nigh on 4 weeks ago, that was the first page I came across. I emailed them, but to this day, have yet to receive any reply. Having been a member of other forums for other marques, I thought it would be a 'given' that my question would have come after extensively researching online, and coming to a dead end. Hence the friendly request for assistance. Despite being a Merc newbie, I'm a bit long in the tooth to tolerate ****y comments. My apologies to you for the confusion.

I never thought it was a sales pitch, but directing me to a sales page that holds none of the information I asked for seemed a little redundant, especially as right at the beginning of my search, nigh on 4 weeks ago, that was the first page I came across. I emailed them, but to this day, have yet to receive any reply. Having been a member of other forums for other marques, I thought it would be a 'given' that my question would have come after extensively researching online, and coming to a dead end. Hence the friendly request for assistance. Despite being a Merc newbie, I'm a bit long in the tooth to tolerate ****y comments. My apologies to you for the confusion.

Argh - assumption..the mother of all **** ups...

They have just had a new IT system installed so not all emails are deliverd...i found a quick phone call provided me with all the info i needed for my install.

Do you have the multi media kit installed? A USB socket? A mini jack socket?.. A bit more detail wil help ...

10 seconds on the website i quoted generated this, which gives you the MB part number...

Would you like your backside wiped for you as well?

Last edited by a moderator:
Argh - assumption..the mother of all **** ups...

They have just had a new IT system installed so not all emails are deliverd...i found a quick phone call provided me with all the info i needed for my install.

Do you have the multi media kit installed? A USB socket? A mini jack socket?.. A bit more detail wil help ...

10 seconds on the website i quoted generated this, which gives you the MB part number...

Would you like your backside wiped for you as well?

Arise, Sir Keyboard, bravest of all knights. 😆😆.

Where on that site does it give the MB part numbers that I can search for!?!? Are you pointing me to the SKU code? Which is, in fact, Comand Online's own product code, and therefore totally useless to me!?

I personally answer every email that comes in and yours would have been answered. Try looking in your spam/ trash folders!

BTW you will find it far cheaper to buy the kit as the individual parts add up to far more than the kit.
Plus the kit comes with support from us on how to install it all and get it working.

I personally answer every email that comes in and yours would have been answered. Try looking in your spam/ trash folders!

BTW you will find it far cheaper to buy the kit as the individual parts add up to far more than the kit.
Plus the kit comes with support from us on how to install it all and get it working.

Thank you Alfie. I'll check through the folders when I get a chance, see if I can find a reply. I appreciate the suggestion, but I just need the part numbers please, if you would be kind enough to provide me with those? I'm fairly handy with installations, but if in doubt, I can always rely on this forum. ;)

TIA.

Thank you Alfie. I'll check through the folders when I get a chance, see if I can find a reply. I appreciate the suggestion, but I just need the part numbers please, if you would be kind enough to provide me with those? I'm fairly handy with installations, but if in doubt, I can always rely on this forum. ;)

TIA.
The reason we don’t give out part numbers is because they are many. There are many different versions of the looms, control box and cable. Working out the right ones for an individual car takes time. You could always subscribe to the online Mercedes portal and look them up.

The reason we don’t give out part numbers is because they are many. There are many different versions of the looms, control box and cable. Working out the right ones for an individual car takes time. You could always subscribe to the online Mercedes portal and look them up.
So, just to confirm, you can’t give me the correct part numbers, unless I give you £300.
No worries.

Another freeloader who wont accept the info given - twice....

Another freeloader who wont accept the info given - twice....

Freeloader? Really? Because I want to source the parts individually and as cheaply as possible, I'm a freeloader!?

Answers like that wont get you any help from this forum.

Perhaps not on the evidence of this thread, but the longer I'm on this forum, the more likely people will realise that I'm just trying, like everyone else on here, to get things done without getting rumped in the process.

I hope you have a wonderful evening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom