Audio50 Bluetooth Streaming

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndrewOl

Car
E350 A207
Hi,

In my 2010 A207 I have Audio 50 APS with MMI. Phone connection works fine over bluetooth but no music. If I fit a bluetooth MMI adapter will I be able to connect to the APS for the telephone functions and connect to the MMI for audio?

Thanks

Andy

Hi,

In my 2010 A207 I have Audio 50 APS with MMI. Phone connection works fine over bluetooth but no music. If I fit a bluetooth MMI adapter will I be able to connect to the APS for the telephone functions and connect to the MMI for audio?

Thanks

Andy
Yes.

I bought a MB ipod MMI lead (A0038270204) but I don't seem to be getting any joy connecting an ipod to the head unit. There was an aux input MMI lead in the car when I bought it which recognises that something is connected to it but the volume is very very low. I have tried the various options in the Audio 50 head unit but no joy with the AUX input. I thought it was the lead (its a non MB one) so hence the new lead. Is there some trick I am missing here or does it look like my MMI is stuffed? Any way of testing/repairing. The Audio50 seems pretty poor, I thought it would be better that the NTG2 I had in the GL but it seems really basic in comparison. Probably not fair as I think the Audio50 is just the standard head unit.

Cheers

Andy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom