AUSTRIAN Grand Prix

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Yes. Great race. Looking forward to discussing it here.

How long do we leave it for people to watch before we let loose??? :crazy:

I guess you could put a warning on the thread title:

'Do not enter thread unless you know the result!'

I'll cover for you.

Lewis Hamilton won. (That's a guess...I haven't seen it yet, and probably wont see the highlights show).

I'll jump in :D

Not a huge Lewis fan nowadays but what an arrogant ar****le Rosberg is turning into "I'm on the inside so I dictate" - unbelievable!

Matt

I'll jump in :D

Not a huge Lewis fan nowadays but what an arrogant ar****le Rosberg is turning into "I'm on the inside so I dictate" - unbelievable!

Matt

Yes Matt. They're both as bab as each other. I think Nico saying that was a dig at Lewis because he's said the same after previous incidents so think Nico was making a statement.

Unfair Booing for Lewis as this REALLY wasn't his fault. Nico didn't even attempt to make the corner.

Interesting race. Happy for Jenson.

Ant.

Not really anything to discuss, unless you're Rosberg of course. Even when the stewards said he was to blame and is penalised, he is still in denial.

One question that needs answering, is why Mercedes pulled Hamilton in from his one stop strategy to put him in 2nd place? Vestappen showed that one stop was best if you could do it, which Hamilton on younger softs than Vestappen clearly could of.

They really have to split these two up its getting beyond a joke . I've already got a bet running that they wont both be driving for Mercedes next year , at very good odds keep this up and I'll be in for another nice pay day :)

Excellent race from Hamilton, again betters NR in a head to head.

One question that needs answering, is why Mercedes pulled Hamilton in from his one stop strategy to put him in 2nd place? Vestappen showed that one stop was best if you could do it, which Hamilton on younger softs than Vestappen clearly could of.

After Vettel's blowout, they couldn't risk not two-stopping Hamilton

They really have to split these two up its getting beyond a joke . I've already got a bet running that they wont both be driving for Mercedes next year , at very good odds keep this up and I'll be in for another nice pay day :)

Hamilton already has a contract with Mercedes for the next 2yrs? Nico still needs to negotiate.

They are providing great viewing and discussion no reason to split them up, let 'em race!

Nico didn't have an option on tyres, he'd burnt those in qually

Hoping Lewis can bring it home again next w/e at Silverstone

Hoping Lewis can bring it home again next w/e at Silverstone

Me too. Like him or loathe him he's a Brit. Although would much prefer JB to do it. Poor lad never even been on the podium at BGP in F1. :doh:

Hamilton already has a contract with Mercedes for the next 2yrs? Nico still needs to negotiate.

They are providing great viewing and discussion no reason to split them up, let 'em race!

Hamilton wont be in an MB next year it will be two Germans and if that bet comes in I'll really be celebrating

Hamilton wont be in an MB next year it will be two Germans and if that bet comes in I'll really be celebrating

"Lewis Hamilton will stay at Mercedes until at least the end of the 2018 season after signing a new contract which is set to make him Britain's best-paid sportsman."

"The result is a strong agreement that will enhance Lewis' association with the Mercedes-Benz brand, and that recognises and respects the market value of Lewis."

Mercedes Executive Director Toto Wolff

Mercedes knows when they have a champion on the books and winning is winning....

"Lewis Hamilton will stay at Mercedes until at least the end of the 2018 season after signing a new contract which is set to make him Britain's best-paid sportsman."

"The result is a strong agreement that will enhance Lewis' association with the Mercedes-Benz brand, and that recognises and respects the market value of Lewis."

Mercedes Executive Director Toto Wolff

Mercedes knows when they have a champion on the books and winning is winning....

Toto Wolff doesn't call the shots the team dont like Hamilton the sponsors don't like Hamilton there is no way a German team will ever pick a Brit over a German. I know for a fact they are talking to another German driver and if I were a betting man its not going to be Nico they will replace.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom