Authorised dealers' standards

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Presumably you'll get a courtesy car, so that will eliminate some of the hassle.

Please do let us know how you get on with servicing. As you'll see from my last post, an experience today looks to have me parting company with M-B after 26 years unless I can find another dealership with proper service levels.

I'll let you know when I have my first service next year. Pendragon(MB Glasgow), Vardy and Ian Philp all a disaster. Considering how many times these franchises change hands you'd think they would improve, the reality was one was worse than the other and I know loads of people with issues over the years..

Robinsons, Norwich have always treated me superbly.

My previous car was an E300 Hybrid, not sure how many independents have the expertise to work on these (no offence intended).

My current car an E350 S212 was purchased new from them.

Judging by how busy they seem and having spoken to a few customers who seem content they are presumably doing something right.

My cars are under warranty.

Some of the sales team even talk to me now [emoji4]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Doesn't anyone think that it's worrying that you spend that much time with the service department that they know your name:D

I'm wondering whether the M-B "mystery customer" scheme is an indicator that M-B UK are, in fact, aware of poor service levels at some dealerships.

Owners selected to take part are offered £200 of their bill. I had a quick look at what was involved and decided it was too much hassle - meet scheme operative near dealership, get fitted with body camera - but in the light of my experience this week I'm now regretting the opt out. I wonder what M-B would have made of footage shwoing 40-minute wait for the car and the discovery that some of the work hadn't been done?

Interested to learn if anyone knows more about the scheme - or has taken part.

M-B Greenoaks Ascot take some beating if your after arrogance, ignorance and lies......

And it is not worth complaining to the ceo MB Germany. Dr somebody or other....his underlings just tell you exactly where to go...politley.

I know, I have tried.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom