Auto Express Feature!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JoshAmg

Car
Mercedes E63
Just having a look at articles about the SL63 then on Auto Express I Thought that number plate is familiar.... turns out its my SL they are using for a review and head to head battle with the BMW M6! I'll leave the links below for people to have a look. SL is also for sale on autotrader.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Attachments

• 1-mercedes-sl63-amg-front.jpg
    1-mercedes-sl63-amg-front.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 6
It looks so different (and better) with the upgraded 19/20" 10 spoke alloys, and the black really suits the grey magno paint - unusual for them not to be on the original spec sheet though given the price. Nice back story (and being a Mercedes press car explains the ultra spec)!

It looks so different (and better) with the upgraded 19/20" 10 spoke alloys, and the black really suits the grey magno paint - unusual for them not to be on the original spec sheet though given the price. Nice back story (and being a Mercedes press car explains the ultra spec)!
Yea I agree the 19/20 wheels look miles better. I would love to know where the original set of wheels ended up though..

Claim to fame :)

My first Focus ST was in AutoExpress, with me driving it :) They needed a car to do a photoshoot with the Megane RS and Golf GTi Mk7 at the time - the testing had already been done, they just needed photos. They approached the Focus ST Club and I managed to get an all expenses paid trip to Bruntingthorpe and I got to rag the other two cars about :)

Claim to fame :)

My first Focus ST was in AutoExpress, with me driving it :) They needed a car to do a photoshoot with the Megane RS and Golf GTi Mk7 at the time - the testing had already been done, they just needed photos. They approached the Focus ST Club and I managed to get an all expenses paid trip to Bruntingthorpe and I got to rag the other two cars about :)
Please no autographs 🤣 jealous, that sounds wicked! Can't lie its nice to see the car getting a good hammer around the track!

Wow the SL looks good now ( in the AT ad)

The AE Saab 9-3 convertible used car review is/was mine......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom