Auto Mundial...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SmartAmg

MB Club Veteran
Car
2011 E class coupe 350 cdi
Anyone watched,
Auto Mundial on Sunday morning at 6.25am on ITV4
a proper up to the minute car show, talking only about, funnily enough cars, no inane
stunts and chat as in other
"car shows". If you haven't check it out it's very good. :)

Thanks, I’ll take a look.

Been watchng it for years, the format has changed with the latest series along with new presenters, but it's still worth a watch, especially if you like knowing whats going on in the US market :)

Set up to record:thumb:
Next Sunday is series 1 episode 12 apparently.

Today's program the new E class was on, if you've got catch up or the like, worth a little watch. :)

Glad you like the show. The show has been going every week, every year since 1998! In recent years it is shown just world wide (USA, S. Africa etc. It still is, and is also on Motortrend TV) Made in Salford, although I often record in St Helens. The same production team also make Motorsport Mundial on every Tuesday on Sky Sports Mix, 9am and 6pm.

Today's Auto Mundial, good episode, a few mentions about Mercedes, inc the EQS. :)

Today's Auto Mundial, the Maybach GLS SUV's on.
Catch it on catch up. :)
ITV4

This week's Auto Mundial has the new Mercedes AMG SL on it, and next week's is there favourite cars of 2021. :) 👍

Thanks for the heads-up; I watched 4 episodes last night on catch up. I like the old skool presentation style and I'm even enjoying the American monstrosities.
Series link recording now set up 👍

Thanks for the heads-up; I watched 4 episodes last night on catch up. I like the old skool presentation style and I'm even enjoying the American monstrosities.
Series link recording now set up 👍
Yep, I agree, a car show that's purely about cars, and not a load of claptrap as on other shows. :) 👍

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom