Auto Trade Buyer

ccp

Car
A7 3.0 TDI quattro / Q7 3.0 TDI quattro
My A Class is currently advertised with Autotrader and this morning I received a text message from a company called Autotradebuyer.com They've offered me near the asking price, I realise there will be some negotiation over the price based on the condition of the car should I invite them to inspect it, but my question is has anyone sold a car to these people before and what was the experience like?

grober

MB Master
Car
W204 C200CDI Estate
My guess?? is they are one of these agencies who will sell your car on for a commission. You won't get your money till they get theirs!

Scott_F

MB Enthusiast
I know nothing about these people but why would a trade buyer be offering to pay retail price on an unseen car ?

I'd be expecting a poor offer from them if they ever decided to view your vehicle.

OP
OP
C

ccp

Car
Fair comments.Thanks to both of you. I was hoping someone would have heard of them before but I guess not.

OP
OP
C

ccp

Car
Thank you! I googled them this morning and didn't see this. I would have stopped short of paying a deposit to sell my car but you've saved me from wasting my time finding this out.

Cheers :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom