Auto Trade Buyer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ccp

Car
A7 3.0 TDI quattro / Q7 3.0 TDI quattro
My A Class is currently advertised with Autotrader and this morning I received a text message from a company called Autotradebuyer.com They've offered me near the asking price, I realise there will be some negotiation over the price based on the condition of the car should I invite them to inspect it, but my question is has anyone sold a car to these people before and what was the experience like?

My guess?? is they are one of these agencies who will sell your car on for a commission. You won't get your money till they get theirs!

I know nothing about these people but why would a trade buyer be offering to pay retail price on an unseen car ?

I'd be expecting a poor offer from them if they ever decided to view your vehicle.

Fair comments.Thanks to both of you. I was hoping someone would have heard of them before but I guess not.

Thank you! I googled them this morning and didn't see this. I would have stopped short of paying a deposit to sell my car but you've saved me from wasting my time finding this out.

Cheers :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom