Autobahn 25 Meet on 23rd May 2010 7PM

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MBK

DATE: SUNDAY 23rd MayLocation:

Trinity Trading Estate
Crayford Business Park

Silverdale Road
Hayes
Middlesex
UB3 3BN

Time: 7:00 PM

Hey Pupsi you wanna come to this one? :bannana:

Im in, see you there.

Nice one, I just read your post on the AB25 forum.

look out for me I'll be the only guy in a 124 if Pupsi doesn't turn up :D

Dash you should come down too I'm gonna call Niks see if he wants to come too.

Hopefully my Achilles doesn't get any worse i got a partial rupture from playing footy but i will go through the pain for this meet, will be my first for 2010

Last edited:
I hope i can mate

This is 2mrw if anyone else wants to come.

K

A few guys i grew up with are admin on AB25, so i have been to a few of these meets in the past..

I'll be there with my new addition, any one fancy meeting up beforehand and driving down together?

How did the meet go?

errm , it was certainly different. I took the W116 which shocked many youngsters!

There were a few Mercs in attendance, I dont know if I would go to the next one. :eek:

The meet itself was no different to any German night meet at the Ace Cafe except there was alot more space to park your cars up. there was a good selection of BMWs and a few Mercedes 2 W124s and a W116. Weather was really good however i didnt feel like solidering the heat at 6pm so i turned up just gone 9pm. Pics are up on the AB25 website, seen one of my coupe already :D

K

All i can see,is Koolvin is online there and not here :ban: but i can`t find the pic :dk:

click here its the first post and my car is pictured next to my mates calypso red E30 convertible half way down the page

K

yes, you need to be a member to view the thread.

Heres the pic.

Last edited:
Here is mine at the meet - check out how im hiding in the drivers seat with a funky hat on my head!

IMG_4045.jpg

Hey Vin,

Theres loads more pics of your motor over on the site, it was a bit of a hit :D

Go on you Old skool Mercs

K

Still waiting for Zebbs to upload the pics he took of my car, i wonder how they will come out as it was pretty dark at the time and he didn't use a flash.

K

p.s I know nothing about photography!!

Users who are viewing this thread