Autodoc recommendation

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Azeem

Car
W211 E270 cdi - 2003
Can anyone recommend Autodoc for MB parts and maintenance? I have seen on their website, their prices are very cheap for Bosch fuel and oil filter. Just want a recommendation before I place the order or is there a discount or promo for forum members?
Thanks

I have used them to get a SKF Waterpump and I was very impressed. Delivery was very quick too considering it is directly from Germany.

Use their mobile app to get a lower price.

Yes I’ve used them several times and have been very satisfied with products, pricing, customer service and delivery times (considering they are overseas)

As said look out for the promotions on the app, they run genuine discounts up to circa 20% +/- their list prices, unlike some of the UK suppliers who try and kid the public with their constant ‘half price sales’ :)

GSF are claiming 65% off today, FFS!

Still pays to shop around, as inevitably certain suppliers will be cheaper for certain items but when I was checking stuff out they were often far more competitive than the likes of ECP for many items :thumb:

They are offering much better prices but because of the distance the delivery is 5-7 days usually. I’m using their app for price matching with ECP if I need some part urgently and it always worked.

I'm satisfied with Autodoc. I did have an issue when I ordered Lemfoerder, they supplied Febi (not happy), but the Febi parts turned out to be made by SGF (flex discs) so all was well.

Overall, OK.

RayH

I'm satisfied with Autodoc. I did have an issue when I ordered Lemfoerder, they supplied Febi (not happy), but the Febi parts turned out to be made by SGF (flex discs) so all was well.

Overall, OK.

RayH
Thanks folks for your recommendations.

I use the Autodoc mobile app - works well, good range products and quick delivery - a pal put me onto them and he is very satisfied. Also I use Oscaro.com great service, good range of parts for the CLK and quick delivery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom