Autoglym Lifeshine

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bropa09

Car
C250 CDI Coupe
Hi,

Anyone heard of Autoglym Lifeshine? It seems to be another Diamondbrite, Supaguard type treatment.

My dealer is offering it (at a cost - £300) to be done after I give my car back for the UK PDI, etc (after my trip back from Germany).

I'm tempted I must admit after some positive feedback about Diamondbrite. I mean, they've got to be all similar, right?

Cheers

Paul

save yourself £250+ and buy the Diamondbrite kit yourself. It's easy to use and very satisfying to have done it yourself.

Impending aches and pains

I just got a kit from mercmanuk, arrived this morning. I got a day off on Friday and the forecast is good, so going to give Diamondbrite a go myself. Physiotherapist is on standby.

:eek:

Had Diamondbrite on our last car (Renault) and was impressed. Had the option to have the Autoglym package on our Merc which we took. Cost a third less than you quoted Paul. Always a bit sus' of things like this though - I know the stealers make a heafty profit out of it.

However so far it's worked well especially inside - kids who'd have 'em!!!!

Ian B Walker said:
Enter Pammy stage left :D
:D :D :D is that with or without the uniform?:D

dont take the chance of a stealer applying diamondbrite or other polishes do it yourself and you know its been done?????

bropa09 said:
Hi,

Anyone heard of Autoglym Lifeshine? It seems to be another Diamondbrite, Supaguard type treatment.

My dealer is offering it (at a cost - £300) to be done after I give my car back for the UK PDI, etc (after my trip back from Germany).

I'm tempted I must admit after some positive feedback about Diamondbrite. I mean, they've got to be all similar, right?

Cheers

Paul

jimmy said:
save yourself £250+ and buy the Diamondbrite kit yourself. It's easy to use and very satisfying to have done it yourself.

Washing and polishing your car is the most perfect way of detecting the smallest blemish in the paintwork finish/panel fit - now we know a new Merc will be 100% perfect - but just in case - better to bring things to MBs attention on say day7 than 70!!

Just my £34,000 worth ;-)

NormanB

pammy said:
:D :D :D is that with or without the uniform?:D
:D There is just something about a woman in uniform, what would you sugest?

Over to you Kinky, this is your department I think :devil:

Ian B Walker said:

ooo errrr missus ! :eek: :eek: :eek:

haha - I lost my train of thought with the last few posts ;)

Well, thx for the info - I'm a bit of a lazy sod sometimes so may just get the dealer to sort it out. I realise they make quite a bit of profit - I might have to haggle a few accessories out of them if I take them up on it :)

Ian B Walker said:

Over to you Kinky, this is your department I think :devil:
Nurses - everytime.

Thanks.

:bannana:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom