Autoglym Site by Make It Bead

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

makeitbead

Car
NA
Hi Everyone.

Thought it would be time to put to bed any bad press or report of scamming customers.

All the below sites are real, all have products in stock and all are run by me!
Car Cleaning Products | Car Care Products | Make it Bead
Meguiars G220v2 Polisher Dual Action Porter Cable
http://www.poundcarcare.co.uk/
California Scents Car Scents ~ Car Air Freshener
Autoglym High Definition Wax - Autoglym HD Wax - Make it Bead

Yes im a full time freelance designer and yes all the contact details, address etc are mine.

The customer that posted the topic on a Mercedes Forum ordered his product (HD Wax) at 22:27pm on the 25th of July the first possible postage day was the 26th (today is the 28th) where the customers HD wax was sent. The customer called me at mid day yesterday but unfortunatly i was not in the office. i returned his call later that evening and told him i would send his proof of postage and tracking number (which i have) because he never got a reply straight away he proceeded to post the thread on the forum where he has now appologised for jumping to conclusions. Unfortunately when i hand the goods to the royal mail from there on delays in his delivery are out of my control. Proof of postage below.

I could understand if the customer had ordered his products a week ago and heard nothing. i would be a bit upset if i had done the same.

If i was wanting to scam customers then i wouldnt put my home office telephone number on and my home address!! Think about it. I also do work for the local council and south yorkshire police where i have to be vetted.

Everyone has to start somewhere! and i have over 30 sites selling products to customers on a daily basis. And other 15 selling other peoples products on a affiliate basis. Im a full time Designer with my own agency and a professional SEO marketer hence why i also get top rankings!

Anyone local who wants to pop round and look at stock/collect any goods feel free!

You have my contact details, if not there not hard to find on every website!

Pics:
product.png

postage.png

Postcode masked for customer privacy.

And you're also a fellow Doncastrian as well, I see.

Well done for coming on here and fighting your corner, it'll stand you in good stead. Why not involve yourself with the forum and put a few offers on? You'll get plenty of trade, I'm sure.

Thanks sweetpea, yes im in sunny doncaster! just over at bessacarr, what about you?

That could be a good idea! if our repetation is not damaged already :)

I think to any reasonable thinking person (and in my 2 weeks on here that seems to be nearly everyone) you have proved your honesty and given people confidence.

Well done and good call.

I do think the original thread starter will feel a bit embarrassed to be honest.

Anyway onto more important matters :)

Lets talk discounts :)

Thanks sweetpea, yes im in sunny doncaster! just over at bessacarr, what about you?

That could be a good idea! if our repetation is not damaged already :)

Just over in Wheatley Hills.

There is a lot of wisdom on the forum, so I'm sure that the fact that you've come on to show that you're genuine will go a long way.

We get through quite a lot of autoglym at home. Following this I would be more than happy to give your site a go. Good luck.

Anyway onto more important matters :)

Lets talk discounts :)

Depending what is required? i usually only make microsites based on top selling products. e.g the autoglym hd wax that way i can concentrate on shifting them up high in google and churning orders out quicker.

The HD Wax is selling at £29.99 inc delivery but RRP's at £45 and sells in 1000's in halfords for that price :( so if you wanted to do a group buy or something like that i can help you out.

sweetpea said:
Just over in Wheatley Hills.

Just round the corner more or less!

And thankyou everyone for the replies

I hope you do get an apology...can't see one on that thread yet.

^ thanks

Its £26.49 + FREE SHIPPING on a famous site beging with a and ending in zon...

So the group buy would have to be good :)

M.I.B

All these microsites just a quick Q, are you a contracted authorised reseller of all those products by the actual manufacturer ? The website look very company official.

:O)

^ thanks

Its £26.49 + FREE SHIPPING on a famous site beging with a and ending in zon...

So the group buy would have to be good :)

Ouch!, Shipping is £3.82 recorded, so probably a bit cheaper on a second class parcel. I could probably do a group buy for about £25 delivered.

billywhiz said:
All these microsites just a quick Q, are you a contracted authorised reseller of all those products by the actual manufacturer ? The website look very company official.

Hi Billywhiz, Im an official authorised reseller for Autoglym UK and Meguiars UK. You buy direct from meguiars and are required to be credit checked to open an account. As for autoglym they have a range of are specific agents that you have to buy through, but it is still direct with autoglym.

Group buy sounds good to me,thnx OP and welcome to the forum

"Group buy sounds good to me,thnx OP and welcome to the forum"

This is how Madoff started...........:eek:

Only kidding :thumb:

What?!!!!!

Good on Makeitbead for putting across the point his point rationally on the forum :thumb::thumb:

Will certainly give you a try when looking for some Meguiars stuff

I could do with one too, mine seems very temperamental...

car-polish.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom