Automatic Transmission

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Markcad

Car
E class 220 D w212
Hi.
This has probably been mentioned many times...
However, I just want to check 2 things (having consulted the mb wis. net and feeling slightly bemused with so many numbers.. ) what is;
1. My automatic gear tansmission code?
2. Therefore, which fluid I need?
3. And how much?
Car: w212 220cdi 170 Blue efficiency 2011 estate 5 speed.
Thanks

You can see it on top of the dashboard thro the windscreen It will start WDD212-------------- Or similar

Once you have your Vin# handy, enter it into this website.
Mercedes-Benz VIN Decoder

This will give you all the options fitted when your car was built along with the engine and transmission codes.

Speaking about the VIN.. in the WIS database, there are 4 varients given, all with the same Engine M651.925:

E 200 BlueTec Limousine / E 200 d Limousine.
E 200 BlueTec T-Modell.
E 200CDI BlueEFFICIENCY Limousine,
E 200 CDI BlueEFFICIENCY T-Modell

Mine is a 2010 W212 BlueEFFICIENCY, and I'm guessing that it's Nr 3 on the list, the E 200 CDI BlueEFFICIENCY Limousine, but no mention of this on the VIN Translation?
Any thought's on this, anyone?

Speaking about the VIN.. in the WIS database, there are 4 varients given, all with the same Engine M651.925:

E 200 BlueTec Limousine / E 200 d Limousine.
E 200 BlueTec T-Modell.
E 200CDI BlueEFFICIENCY Limousine,
E 200 CDI BlueEFFICIENCY T-Modell

Mine is a 2010 W212 BlueEFFICIENCY, and I'm guessing that it's Nr 3 on the list, the E 200 CDI BlueEFFICIENCY Limousine, but no mention of this on the VIN Translation?
Any thought's on this, anyone?

Yeah TModel means Estate
If yours is a saloon 2010 w212 it’ll be a 2010 Blue efficiency Limo as you mentioned:)

Yeah TModel means Estate
If yours is a saloon 2010 w212 it’ll be a 2010 Blue efficiency Limo as you mentioned:)

Thanks for the clarification clk320...I could not find "MODELL T" in the VIN, and car descriptions being what they are...you need to have all "Is" dotted and the "Ts" crossed when you need to order something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom