AutoPak R129 Roof Storage Bag

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

IanA2

MB Enthusiast
Car
SL60 AMG, GES300, Lexus GS 430
I bought this new from someone here who had never used it. I have never used it either. It's very well made out of seriously heavy duty nylon and is designed so that it can also be hung on the wall.

I need to clear stuff out of my garage. Given that the company is no longer trading and I can't remember who I bought it from or how much I paid; I've done a little bit of research on comparators and think it's worth about £100 plus postage.

If it's bought by anyone 20 mile radius of P'boro, I'll deliver.

bump...

Maybe a photo might help.

Is it like my one here?

roofweb.jpg
roofweb2.jpg
roofweb3.jpg

Thanks for that. Very similar although I think mine's made of heavier material. I did try taking a few pics but it's not an easy thing to photograph. What make is yours?

Attachments

• roof bag 1.jpg
    roof bag 1.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 32
  • roof bag 2.jpg
    roof bag 2.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 26
I'm not sure what brand mine is but I am thankful that I have it as it spares the roof from accidental scratches and general dust when in storage.

I've done a bit more research. It seems they were just under £200 new many years ago.

This one is new/unused :D:D

Someone must want this wonderful bag......:D:D

It's a wonderful bag..........it really is.......:D:D:D

626 views and not a nibble.....it's a great bag.....really, you know you need one, just think of the garage space you save by having your roof hanging on the wall......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom