Autopia SAVEBIG and Car Polisher Event

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gollom

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
S204 C220CDi Sport ED125 (Mr) Kia Picanto Domino 1.1 (Mrs)
Just got an email - they seem to be having a sale. Seemed to be a generic mail with no exclusions as to use of code. Hope it is useful to someone (and hope it does not upset people who have just purchased a porter or something! :crazy: )

We're having a 3-day, customers only, Car Polish and Polisher event. For three days only, select car polishes, polishers, foam pads and polishing bonnets are available to you at savings up to 25% off (public discount plus private SAVEBIG coupon savings).

This is a great opportunity stock up on car polishing supplies or get the car polisher kit you've been wanting. If you don't already own an electric car polisher, it's a great way to save time and keep your car in show room condition. http://www.autopia-carcare.com/pcdepot.html

Our Polish & Polisher Savings event starts Wednesday May 1st and ends at midnight Friday May 4th. To receive the maximum discount, you must use the 15% off SAVEBIG coupon code at checkout. The SAVEBIG coupon applies to all products in the store. Early birds may apply the special savings now. Due to demand, some products may be out of stock or delayed before Friday.

Last edited:
Hey Guys,
I am about to order my PC from Autopia, could somebody point me in the right direction to which package to buy what i may want to order more of, which polishes waxes would be good to buy from autopia????
Also if there is anything else i may need to buy from there as i will only pay for the one lot of shipping dont want to miss anything out....

Thanks

Rajinder.

I used your link and got mine today

Apparently mine has arrived!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom