Autosport Show

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lugy

Car
W140 S320
Anyone else going this weekend?

I'm going down tomorrow :D

Yep.

Going Sunday. I am a keen karter and I need to buy a new chassis this season so going for a look.

Keep an eye out for a green Mazda MX5 (no. 46). My mate is doing a demonstration show there. Knowing his luck, he'll still get a puncture or something :)

Well, an excellent day out was had by us, we may have gone straight to the pub afterwards though :p.

The show was fantastic, I saw an Audi Quattro S1 and a Stratos in action and obviously the W140 was absolutely brilliant!

I'll do a write up later....

I went yesterday. Really enjoyed it, though I preferred the live action arena last year and the year before when it was longer and straighter. There was a much better, closer view of the action, and maybe higher speeds. I also thought the selecion of live racers was less impressive than previous years(the Stratos and Quattro were ace though!).
I also had a ride in a Caterham 7. Lots of sideways and screaming tyres. All done in 1st gear too. I came home with a face and hair full of black rubber and the smell of burning tyres in my head!
Some great static displays too - Pistonheads always have a good selection. I'm not really into the trade stuff, tho I like the memorabilia stalls. Didn't see as many diecast stalls there this yr as previous years though. I'll probably go again next year, depending on whats on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom