Autotrader unusable

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gaz_l

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Mini Cooper S, BMW M140i
Recently it seems pointless trying to use the Autotrader website on a Saturday morning, it's so slow it's unusable. I've been waiting 5 minutes for it to do a search and now I'm giving up.

BTW, I'm not on dial-up either - I have a prioritised broadband connection that gives me 12-14MB/s download speeds..

Rant over. But you'd think the Trader would chuck enough bandwidth at it, the amount they charge to advertise.

Cheers,

Plug

it's been useless for days now so frustrating, but it has never been much good since they revamped the website, loads of complaints on other forums too.

It's very rare that I'll use auto trader between 8am-8pm because it's that slowwwwww and I also seem to pick up viruses when I visit.

Hate the photos.

Since me and my dear SL parted company I have been a regular ( read as at least twice a day often much more frequent ) user of the Autotrader site and I have had next to no trouble at all with it. The only issue is the occasional error when accessing individual cars but that's not very common. I use IE and also the AT IPad app.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom