Autumn forum logo

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shude

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
Car
CLK55 AMG
It has been mentioned that it's time for a new forum logo!

You have up to ONE WEEK from today to post a pic in this thread of your own car in an autumn scene. Please remember that it is the members that will decide which pic ends up being the logo, and that it doesn't matter which model of MB you have as all will be considered and entered for voting! I'd personally like to see another classic up there (anyone remember Sven's blue 190D wheelspinning in the snow as the logo? :D ).

Get snapping guys, you have a week!

*visions of members shaking the trees near their car to make the scene "Autumny" enough!* :D

here's the first one then - and no shaking of trees!! :D

Attachments

• autumn logo.JPG
    autumn logo.JPG
    79.7 KB · Views: 80
  • autumn logo 2.JPG
    autumn logo 2.JPG
    84.6 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
To be cheeky and use someone elses pic of my motor ;)
GTG5.jpg

Will do a better one when I get chance :rolleyes:

I know its not a club members car......

But I thought it worth sharing

Attachments

• 300sl1.jpg
    300sl1.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 182
There was an excellent avenue, with the opertunity to park in between the trees in Clumber Park - I meant to get a few shots of the car there, but the forces of the Hotel Bar were too great.

I guess these could be contenders. I think any of the Clumber pics are good - but I think these in particular have potential. Shude - I have original his res images of course - so these can easily be cropped.

Grav's E55
tnDscf1614.jpg

Would make 3 members very happy I would think!
tnDscf1624.jpg

Or four members!
tnDscf1625.jpg

Had to give my car at least a chance!
tnDscf1596.jpg

tnDscf1590.jpg

Tree lined background and the noses of a w210, w202, R129 and a R170 all in shot
tnDscf1607.jpg

tnDscf1606.jpg

Now thats a lovely red E Class in the last picture!!!!

GregE240 said:
I'm with the vivianite trio. Grav's E55 is a great shot, but whoever took it should have walked forward. About 20 feet!

I figured chasing after a moving E55 on foot was not going to end in my favour.

GrahamC230K said:
I figured chasing after a moving E55 on foot was not going to end in my favour.

could have been fun to watch though Graham :D :D

pammy said:
could have been fun to watch though Graham :D :D

You keep quiet or I will nominate this one:

I call it "Front of W202 with Rear of Pammy"

tnDscf1586.jpg

One of few people that could get away with that. What I said to the last person that sat on my car wasn't pleasant!

GrahamC230K said:
You keep quiet or I will nominate this one:

I call it "Front of W202 with Rear of Pammy"

tnDscf1586.jpg

One of few people that could get away with that. What I said to the last person that sat on my car wasn't pleasant!

he he :eek: I was only gently leaning - honest guv :D no studs or nasty bits on my jeans :D

but here's another Clumber contender then, flipped to fit with the logo ethos :D

Attachments

• band of mercs.JPG
    band of mercs.JPG
    89.8 KB · Views: 156
I'm biased as its mine, hence the ever so lovely Brabus wheels.

E55 should only be photographed if all of the wheels are shining, not just the rear ones! hee hee, not like my nice shiney wheels on the lovely RED E class. Still envious though, but I couldnt afford the tyres, let alone the fuel for it.

GRAV888 said:
Me too :bannana: :rock:

The more I look at it the more I like it too - what better piccy for a club logo than a club piccy with pretty autumn colour trees and a nice range of our beloved cars and ppl too - way hay :D :bannana:

GrahamC230K said:
There was an excellent avenue, with the opertunity to park in between the trees in Clumber Park

Like this :D Sorry couldn't help it

ClumberPark025.jpg

This gets my vote

This gets my vote (see below link),
- no reason why you can't expand on the header graphic is there?

It expands on the possibilities and is more flexible, otherwise there is dead space up there.

I didn't have the 'corporate' face so to speak, so invented my own, feel free to take it on board if you wish :)

A nice group of cars ;) which takes on the 'community' spirit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom