Autumn Internationals 2020

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AMGeed

MB Club Veteran
SUPPORTER
Car
W210 E280 x2, w211 E55, W212 E63 biturbo, S204 C180K
Any rugby fans wanting to watch the upcoming Autumn Internationals will find that Amazon Prime are showing England's games along with a total of 14 matches live over the next 4 Saturdays. I think only one match is on free to air C4.

I signed up today for a free 30 day Amazon Prime account which I can cancel for no fee before the 30 day period plus get any Christmas gifts sent free on the Prime membership.

So if you have a smart TV and want to watch, check you have the Amazon app downloaded to your TV's app list, if not download it from the Play Store.

1. Go to Amazon Prime Free Trial.
  2. Click Start your free trial.
  3. Follow the on-screen instructions if prompted.

^ Peter, if your wife has an Amazon account, check she isn't being charged.
As soon I logged onto the app on Friday, my wife was billed.
She just happened to notice she had been made a Prime member and they charged her for it.

She complained, they refunded her and b***er me if they didn't do the same yesterday when I watched the rugby.

It may not happen to you, but just double check you are your missus haven't been charged.

Muchas gracias, yes she does have an account, will keep an eye open. Looking forward to some good games. P.

From a player welfare point of view, why didn't the authorities just forget internationals this autumn and give the players a much-needed rest? This competition seems pointless to me.

I'm guessing TV revenue has played a part even without gate receipts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom