Aux Cables

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MKW777

Car
C Class Coupe
Hi there

I'm new on here. I have a C Class Coupe 55 plate, is it possible to connect a aux cable to a COMAND APS for this model?

Anyone else have the same car and can verify? My local dealership doesnt think it can but he didnt sound too sure.

I'm trying to use the music from my iPhone through the system and it shows a Aux option on the menu but no cables or input jacks anywhere.

Thanks in advance.

Have you checked the following locations ? Glove box sides, centre storage console between seats, and just above the cigarette lighter.

Good luck

Hi there

I'm new on here. I have a C Class Coupe 55 plate, is it possible to connect a aux cable to a COMAND APS for this model?

Anyone else have the same car and can verify? My local dealership doesnt think it can but he didnt sound too sure.

I'm trying to use the music from my iPhone through the system and it shows a Aux option on the menu but no cables or input jacks anywhere.

Thanks in advance.

If its a CLK and the option is in system on comand, then try checking left hand side of glovebox. It may be on the right, if you have no cd changer?Its a 3.5mm socket, that looks more like a screw on mine, so missed it for ages, and even took out the cd changer etc, then gave up. Its about an inch from the front, and central, but really looks like a washer round a screw, so easily missed. I only found it when removing the end cover to tuck a dashcam cable in and discovered a wire going in the end. Looked again, and it was there all the time.
Will take a pic tomorrow if need be.

Neil

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom