Aux input for CLK

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kasabians

Car
CLK 200 Kompressor Sport
Hi guys,

New to the forum after just purchasing an 07 CLK, 1.8 K Sport.

I definitely don't have an AUX in to the glovebox as the moulding hasn't been popped out. However when I press and hold CDC on the Audio 20 it does say input is active.

Can someone advise what cable I need as there are a couple of different aux connectors - one direct to the audio 20 and one connecting to the passenger door...

The Benz dealer quoted me over £300 to fit it :eek:

Cheers,
James

Hi guys,

New to the forum after just purchasing an 07 CLK, 1.8 K Sport.

I definitely don't have an AUX in to the glovebox as the moulding hasn't been popped out. However when I press and hold CDC on the Audio 20 it does say input is active.

Can someone advise what cable I need as there are a couple of different aux connectors - one direct to the audio 20 and one connecting to the passenger door...

The Benz dealer quoted me over £300 to fit it :eek:

Cheers,
James

We offer it at £120 fitted inc VAT.

In the 05 CLK there was a cable which ran to the floor and all the dealer needed to do was plug in extension to the glovebox.

In the 07 there is no such prewired cable and the radio / COMAND has to be taken out. The floor carpet has to be taken out and so on. What saved benz a couple of dollars is about 2 hours work or perhaps more.

If you have no phone or cd changer leads can be had for around £20 that plug in the back of the stereo.

I have phone pre wire so may look at the ViseeO MB3 and take a punt at FM quality...

Thanks all

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom