AUX/Line in on a Audio10 CD

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

flave

Hey guys, i need some help.
i have a sportcoupe w203 with bose.. and audio 10 CD.
does anyone knows how can i connect an exterior audio source (like an mp3 players) to this system?
my other option would be using an audio 10 with tape-player... then i would open the radio, cut the "lines" that come out of the tape-player on the circuit card and do a direct-wire into that circuit.. and that wire would eventually connect to the mp3 player.

help? :\
thanks in advance

watch this thread for a while - else there's a US site we can look up

hmmm thanks mate!
didn't knew this solution...anyone knows if this "ICE Link" will work with audio 10 and bose?
the audio source i was trying to connect to the audio 10... is in fact a computer..

going to e-mail them.

thanks!

The Gateway 500 will work with the gear you have...

bitonw said:
The Gateway 500 will work with the gear you have...

yup i checked dension website and i saw that gway 500 probably would be the ideal for me,... thanks bitonw! =)

you have any idea on how much it can cost??

i sent this mail to Dension:

Hello Dension!
My name is Flávio Ribeiro i live in Portugal and i have a W203 Mercedes C-Class SportCoupe with Radio Audio 10 CD and Bose sound system (it’s a D2B system).

My question is very simple..
I want to connect a computer to my car radio, so the bose sound system can transmit the sound coming out the computer.

Does Dension have any product that will do this (do the link between my computer and Audio 10CD...computer output could be an RCA or Mini-Jack)
Thank you in advance,

Flávio Ribeiro

Last edited:
miro said:
Makes you think about the cost of a COMAND unit doesnt it ?
i had comand... and i didnt like it :\

my actual idea was using a touchscreen and a computer in the car..thats why i needed the gway 500.

i would buy a comand just for the aux input but where the hell would i place the touchscreen having the comand on the central unit? :\

hugs,

btw.. this is the tscreen:

http://dynamixcomputers.com/dynamix_816_touch_screen_monitor.html

Boa tarde Flave,

If its only that you need AUX input than google / ebay in Germany. There are other AUX inputs without the Steering Wheel controles.
And indeed what do you want to do with an COMAND if you only want to connect your computer in your car. Also those NAV maps only cover a small amount of roads in Portugal... I know, I lived for 5 years in Portugal and from 1990 till 1996 I traveld from the North / South / East to West visit every major city. It's my second home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom