Aux on cd changer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Broadleybenz

Car
E 320 cdi
After buying numerous harnesses for this aftermarket unit to work and I can’t get it working, I’ve noticed someone in the past has wired an aux to the car changer, what do I need for it to work? Thanks

As you have an Audio 50 with the cassette player, the best solution on a budget is as follows:

A decent cassette adapter - I can recommend this Griffin one.

Griffin iTrip Cassette Adapter

A bluetooth cigarette lighter charger - I can recommend this Baseus one as it looks really nice in a W211 and the 3.5mm jack plugs straight in giving great sound.

Baseus Dual USB Charger Bluetooth

As you have an Audio 50 with the cassette player, the best solution on a budget is as follows:

A decent cassette adapter - I can recommend this Griffin one.

Griffin iTrip Cassette Adapter

A bluetooth cigarette lighter charger - I can recommend this Baseus one as it looks really nice in a W211 and the 3.5mm jack plugs straight in giving great sound.

Baseus Dual USB Charger Bluetooth
Hi, thanks for the reply
I’m sure I seen somewhere about someone soldering an aux to the cd changer and it working? So someone in the past has done this already so how do I make it work? Is it a blank cd or silent cd or something

I’ve bought a 10 inch screen but can I bell get it to work even with the 6m harness to the boot and iso adapter

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom