Auxiliary Battery Malfuntion

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Nigel44

Car
S Class 350 CDI Blue tec
Hi
Can someone help.
where is the Auxiliary Battery located on my 2012 S Class 350 blue tec ?

In the boot possibly , right hand side under a black plastic surround.

Hi
Not in the boot, looked at videos, it may be in the passenger side foot wheel or drivers side under dash, don’t want to start stripping until I know if I am honest, but might have to bit the bullet.

again; we don't know which aux battery you are referrig to. Your car may have two actual batteries; consume battery, and star/stop battery. Then your car may have so called aux battery which is backup volateg source for electric gear selector, avtually it is pack of condensators.

That’s is no code there only the tyre pressures ?
Just checked the passenger side footwell behind the large plate, only wires there, and behind the drivers side dash, not there either ?

The QR code is for rescue workers, so must be easy to spot.

again; we don't know which aux battery you are referrig to. Your car may have two actual batteries; consume battery, and star/stop battery. Then your car may have so called aux battery which is backup volateg source for electric gear selector, avtually it is pack of condensators.

Thanks - if I could find any battery I could test it, the problem is I don’t know which it is - I will check the QR code that sounds feasible form Atavas. thanks for the thread it’s all helpful information appreciated

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom