Average age of car owners

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Have just taken delivery of a new ML for the misses I just informed her that the average age of an MB owner is 43 (she is 43) and she now wants to return it. Recovered the situation by telling her the average age of a SL driver is 47 and she forgot about returning hers as she took the pi5s out of me!

Pension age I guess - say 60?

:D

I'm keeping my E Coupe for a few years.

At 48, my options seem to be crap until I win the lottery and buy a Roller.

Nice to see I'm going to be rich in a few years :D

Averages are so mediocre and ages are so time consuming.

Age is relative..... I'm relatively old :D

I have some old relatives...I'm relatively young.:D

Well I am 48 and have a c coupe (43) an alfa spider (35) and a ZZR1400 (god knows) enjoy. Your life and have fun. Sod the numbers

It seems the average age of owners of two seater sportscars is mid to late 30s.

The JZR is a two seater sportscar.

I'm one of the younger members of the JZR club at 67.

Rhetorical question. Am I an old fogey? :dk:

It seems the average age of owners of two seater sportscars is mid to late 30s.

The JZR is a two seater sportscar.

I'm one of the younger members of the JZR club at 67.

Rhetorical question. Am I an old fogey? :dk:

'Fogey-ism' is not age related, so don't wonder too much about it - if you were wondering at all.

If there were two members of your club and the other was 35 years old, your average age, by the mean method of calculating averages, would be 51. Doesn't tell us much does it? Would the JZR thus be a fogey-mobile? :rolleyes:

God I feel OLD !!!

As I own more than one car can I choose the one that makes me younger :) The Mercedes is spot on but the Porsche makes me 3 years younger :) Any objections ?

Theo

ps: My late grandfather who lived up to 93 was always telling me that is not how old you are but how old you feel that is important..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom