Awesome Dash Cam Footage

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
He'll have been talking to the prostitute in the back of his cab. ;)

Only if she was still alive! (sounds like the Alan Partridge Show)

Russ

There is a complete plonker being chased by the police with blues on and no-one has any earthly idea what is going to happen, so I for one would be backing right off and certainly not undertaking both (while blocking off a slip road in the process)

Difficult to know for sure, but I think he did the right thing. He got out of the way and you really don't want a truck stopped on a dark motorway.

If it had been a car and not a truck then maybe it would have been wise to not undertake, but, let's face it, you do what it best for yourself and in a truck at lowish speed he'd have been OK even in the car had swerved into him.

Only if she was still alive! (sounds like the Alan Partridge Show)

Russ

There's a reason the converstation was one way only. ;)

Is it really undertaking if you maintain your speed in lane 1 and someone in lane 3 decides to slow to a crawl?

Is it really undertaking if you maintain your speed in lane 1 and someone in lane 3 decides to slow to a crawl?

The closest Hway Code (Mway) rule seems to be

Do not overtake on the left or move to a lane on your left to overtake. In congested conditions, where adjacent lanes of traffic are moving at similar speeds, traffic in left-hand lanes may sometimes be moving faster than traffic to the right. In these conditions you may keep up with the traffic in your lane even if this means passing traffic in the lane to your right. Do not weave in and out of lanes to overtake.

...which doesn't describe this scenario, but perhaps this scenario is the same in spirit.
.[

Personally, I view undertaking as - if you overtake and have to pull out to an outer lane, until you pass a car and then pull back in, the mirror opposite of this is undertaking.

If you've not changed lane and happen to be moving faster than those in more outer lanes, so be it.

Are all lorry drivers mouthy Northerers?

Last edited by a moderator:
I cant access the link as there doesnt appear to be one in the OP

That's great. Hope the cop did him for dangerous driving.

Eddie Stobart:Trucks and Tirades.

Mind you, braking in the outside lane front of Old Bill isn't ideal :doh:.

Another one.

There seems to be a common theme among lorry drivers. A bit of anger management wouldn't go amis.

[YOUTUBE]P9MuZwJd6JI[/YOUTUBE]

Another one.

There seems to be a common theme among lorry drivers. A bit of anger management wouldn't go amis.

I think that driver likes confrontation.

He had lots of time to react to this car joining but failed to do anything about it.

[YOUTUBE]6GXVSQn5TyI&[/YOUTUBE]

He's got better ones than that.

Also He should come on here to learn a new vocabulary, instead of Idiot or Fkn Idiot, he could lean new words to use on anyone that dares to use his bit of road.

Numpty seems to be the favored word used by anyone on here that feels they are more important that other road users...

[YOUTUBE]A55iqYyXx2k[/YOUTUBE]

These dash-cams are going to be great for exposing bad lorry drivers...

I think that driver likes confrontation.

He had lots of time to react to this car joining but failed to do anything about it.

5 seconds in should have been thinking about moving to lane 2, 14 seconds opens the first opportunity.

This lorry driver is a dickhead deliberately looking for confrontation as you say.

Agreed - I think he works for Needledick Hauliers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom