B Class Aux input present but how to listen?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fred52

Car
W204 CD220i Sports Estate
This is really puzzling me! Whilst my C Class is away at the menders I have been supplied with a 2008 model B Class SE. It has a single CD radio but I noticed there is an AUX input socket in the glovebox. I plugged my ipod in BUT there doesn't seem to be anywhere or anyway to switch the audio/radio to AUX channel. Have MB just fitted the socket as standard regardless of the Audio unit fitted or am I missing soemthing?! The only buttons on the radio fascia unit are for Radio/CD or CDC and none of the menu items seem to operate the AUX in.

Thanks for your help in solving this dilemna!
:)

Try holding the CDC button in for a couple of seconds until the display shows AUX selected. No idea whether that wokrs in a B class but that's how things work on an Audio 20 in a C-class. You may find it a bit quiet but that a design feature.
cheers

Try holding the CDC button in for a couple of seconds until the display shows AUX selected. No idea whether that wokrs in a B class but that's how things work on an Audio 20 in a C-class. You may find it a bit quiet but that a design feature.
cheers

Brilliant - all now working - very many thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom